· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Man I'm glad I don't have neighbors. My dog gets to bark to his heart's desire. And I have to say, I'd let him no matter what any neighbors had to say about it. THEY can move... Sorry peeps, but I'm more suited to the life of a hermit, which is why I have no neighbors. My rudeness is contained this way.
    130g: 6 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora
    I've noticed that people HATE it when you point out how stupid they are, so now I try to do it politely.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'm happy my horrible crack dealing neighbors are gone. loudly making drug sales on the phone in the back yard. no joke.

and the annoying children that moved in after them are gone now too. they used to come over all the time, mess with the mail, take my shoes off my porch (muddy flip flops) climb on my boyfriend's truck. get behind his truck when he'd get home before it was even in park. (drive way is on a steep slope.) mess with the fish when they were on the porch. same with the turtles. and the parents never did anything even when we'd go tell them.

called the cops once told us they'd mark it as a report so if the kids got hurt we couldn't be sued.

across the street i have a nosey neighbor woman. older. asks my yard keeper about my business. and when i had my totes of fish on the porch came over and looked at them because she didn't know what it was and why i was always messing with them.

then you got the nosey old lady next door. who for the first few weeks when i moved in would walk up to my windows put her face against them and look in. no joke. now she just comes outside once in a while when we are, or comes over and asks questions.

including when it was hot watering my fish on my porch with her hose. because she thought they'd be hot and needed some cold water.

neighbors behind us have 3 dogs that bark like the dickens at us. they don't bother me usually. only bother me when i baby sit my brothers puppy and he's to afraid to poo in the back yard cause the others are barking at him viciously. so he has to potty in the front yard.

and this is my house. not an apartment. ownership still comes with annoying neighbors.
    Last edited by metal-otaku; 09-10-2012 at 06:21 PM.
    artist page: http://metal-otaku.deviantart.com
    lot's of fish and aquatic themed art to be found. plus anime.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I am waiting to see whi my new neighbors are. We live on a block where lot sizes are not that big so it is easy to hear neighbors. We are going to be upgrading our windows in a couple years to see if that helps. The neighbors have a trampoline in their yard that is the local teenage hotspot and keep their boat parked in front of our house most of the time. ....

4. Default neighbours

0 Not allowed!
    neighbours can be good if you have lived their a long time together, they do make things interesting. Lucky where i live most people are more concerned with their own business than ant one else's apart from the gunshots which the cops barely even go investigate.
    we are all on a journey.
    Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by coarb34
    Lucky where i live most people are more concerned with their own business than ant one else's apart from the gunshots which the cops barely even go investigate.
    lol sounds like my brothers place. he lives in the sticks and it's not abnormal for the neighbors to shoot shotguns at each other when pissed. cops never come out though.
    artist page: http://metal-otaku.deviantart.com
    lot's of fish and aquatic themed art to be found. plus anime.

0 Not allowed!
    No one owns the area where they live, only the spot where their home sits.

There is so little respect for others these days and why the country has become what it is today. Everyone thinks they have this God given right to do, say and act anyway they want but have no problem treading on the rights of someone else.

The first people that generally appear at our homes after a tragedy are the very neighbors we were quick to offend.

0 Not allowed!
    I have the worst neighbors in the world. Across the street there's the people whose son comes in blaring jamaican dancehall and rap junk out of his car. Next door is the mechanic who thinks revving an engine for half an hour at a time is a proven repair method. Diagonally opposite to the right is another stupid music blaster. (though his drunken public outbursts once a week is somewhat entertaining) Diagonally opposite to the left are the people who somehow find it necessary to burn dry leaves every morning and afternoon, the smoke of course blowing straight at my house. Oh, and their dog also barks.
    <-- Click for journals
    "There is no right way to do the wrong thing." - KingFisher "Only bad things happen fast in this hobby" - Cliff

0 Not allowed!
    ROTFL. You are surrounded by idiots!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeonflame
    Oh, and their dog also barks.
    If their dog ever meows, your area will become world famous in an instant! LOL!

Sounds like a colorful culture where you live ...
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

0 Not allowed!
    Its got the same colors as most places. The light spectrum being fairly consistent and all that.
    <-- Click for journals
    "There is no right way to do the wrong thing." - KingFisher "Only bad things happen fast in this hobby" - Cliff