· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, In retrospect...It is minimally helpful lol. I don't want to set the bar to high for myself :-P.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

0 Not allowed!
    Is that why you turned your PM's off!!!!!!

Red face

0 Not allowed!
    No lol, I was trying to do something else and that was an accident that I didn't notice for a moment.

Two words: 'Stupid touchpad'
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    So we went and ugraded to a bigger tank, 250Litres, which is like 66Gallons.

we originally had 2x female kribensis
    3x Neons
    2x Tiger Barbs
    1x red tail shark
    1x yellow molly
    11x swordtails

in the 90L, we lost a few of the swordtails and the molly. and swapped one of the female kribensis for a male one. but other than that it was all good.

So we got the 250L tank 2 weeks ago, and used the water in the 90L for it and topped it off with tap water. got a few more fishy dudes in there now.

6 x tiger barbs
    2 x kribensis
    8 or so swordtails, most are still juvenile
    2 x clown plecos
    a german blue ram
    a rainbow ram
    some yellow sucker fish thing? lol
    about 10 neons
    and 2 x champax pamchax? i always get that wrong lol
    oh and my redtail shark :)

im thinking of putting the tigerbarbs in the 90L with a few more, at least 12 all up i think. maybe a few green ones to change up the colors :)

0 Not allowed!
    The point was not to add even more fish but to cycle with those you had and then add more once the tank was cycled. Now you have 34 fish in another uncycled tank.

Cycling threads below but now I think you have a whole new problem with the fish you have.

Neons and a red tail being one of them. Tiger Barbs for the other.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    oh and we also have a blue dwarf gourami :)

and the tiger barbs leave him alone, they pursued and nipped him a little to begin with, then went back to their infighting.

and now the gourami likes to chase the blue ram around now and then.

the biggestbullys are the kribensis, but thats only when someones silly enough to hang out around their lair/cave

and the red tail shark likes to chase the tiger barbs

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hobbs
    The point was not to add even more fish but to cycle with those you had and then add more once the tank was cycled. Now you have 34 fish in another uncycled tank.

Cycling threads below but now I think you have a whole new problem with the fish you have.

Neons and a red tail being one of them. Tiger Barbs for the other.
    whats wrong with those fish?

0 Not allowed!
    6 x tiger barbs -- nippy and should really be kept on their own or with cichlids.
    2 x kribensis
    8 or so swordtails, most are still juvenile -- will breed like mad and overpopulate your tank.
    2 x clown plecos
    a german blue ram -- very sensitive to water conditions and will probably be picked on by kribs.
    a rainbow ram -- also very sensitive to water conditions and will probably be picked on by kribs.
    some yellow sucker fish thing? lol -- Golden Ancistrus.
    about 10 neons -- are going to be absolutely terrified in that tank
    and 2 x champax pamchax? i always get that wrong lol -- Golden Panchax. WILL eat your neons.
    oh and my redtail shark :) -- you have WAY WAY too many bottom-dwellers. This is going to cause chaos sooner or later.

You said last time you were going to get a test kit. Did you? What are your parameters?

Put the Neons, the golden ancistrus and the rams in your 90L and leave everything else in the 250L. You should have learned from your previous mistakes not to add so many fish at once!!

0 Not allowed!
    6 x tiger barbs -- nippy and should really be kept on their own or with cichlids.
    2 x kribensis
    8 or so swordtails, most are still juvenile -- will breed like mad and overpopulate your tank.
    2 x clown plecos
    a german blue ram -- very sensitive to water conditions and will probably be picked on by kribs.
    a rainbow ram -- also very sensitive to water conditions and will probably be picked on by kribs.
    some yellow sucker fish thing? lol -- Golden Ancistrus.
    about 10 neons -- are going to be absolutely terrified in that tank
    and 2 x champax pamchax? i always get that wrong lol -- Golden Panchax. WILL eat your neons.
    oh and my redtail shark :) -- you have WAY WAY too many bottom-dwellers. This is going to cause chaos sooner or later.

You said last time you were going to get a test kit. Did you? What are your parameters?

Put the Neons, the golden ancistrus and the rams in your 90L and leave everything else in the 250L. You should have learned from your previous mistakes not to add so many fish at once!!