· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

This is the closest I could find to a vampire, LMAO - Cliff Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb 
    sorry about your angelfish - smaug Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R 
    I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Thats awesome Cliff, entirely jealous I would love to get one of those, but my tank just isn't suitable...beautiful tank and fish!

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks sheamurai

I finally got a better (ish) pic of the dwarf lionfish. He came out of one of his hiding spots just long enough for me to get a pic of him swimming back to his hiding spot. I can hardley wait until he is comfortable enough to stay out longer

If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    That is a cool looking fish!
    300g + 240g in wall build! - Follow Here
    120g SW Reef, LED lights, cool fish and corals!

0 Not allowed!
    Really cool looking fish mate, cool tank, I'm usually not a fan of fish only but this one is really cool!
    55g Long --> After 18mo of doing well the tank crashed during moving. Most likely cause: Flatworm Die-off... won't start another until after moving... Likely not until late 2013

20g Long --> currently concoting a build plan

Check out the journal to follow my 20g SW tank

"Take a chance, because you never know how perfect some things can turn out" -- unknown

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Hockey head

This tank is slowly becoming my favorite tank. Even my wife finds herself watching this one a lot more than the rest
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    It looks like I had a case of internal parasites in this set-up. Both of the large lionfish had long stringy white poop for 2 or 3 days before one of them started showing other symptoms. The russels was not effected at all or at least not enough to change his behavior, the volatin stopped eating for about 2 weeks before starting to eat again, but it looks like we lost the Fu Manchu dwarf lionfish.

After two weeks of treating with Prazi-pro, the volatine is once again eating like a horse and acting completely normal again.

I believe the source of the internal parasites was the krull that I was feeding them when they were first added to the tank. The past owner only then them krill so I fed that for a while when transitioning them to the frozen foods that I make for them. At least I won’t have to worry about internal parasites again now that I have them on the food that I make.

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry to hear about the Fu Manchu
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

0 Not allowed!
    Last weekend I started emptying the 4 QT tanks I had set-up. I now have a majestic angle fish in this tank

I am now seriously pushing the stocking limits on this tank. I give myself about a 40% chance of having to rehome one of the lionfish or the angle in about a year from now. I already have one friend interested in the angle should this happen and our SW LFS will sell any fish for me on consignment so I decided to try this stocking list. The risk comes from the variation in the fully grown size of these angle fish which can range from 8 to 12 inches.

I now fully understand why everyone says these angle fish are not reef safe. Within 3 days of being in this tank he started picking at two of the leathers that were in this tank. Leathers are supposed to be bad tasting to all coral eating fish, but I guess this angle did not read the same info that I did. I had to move those leathers into my 180 gallon before this angle did too much damage to them. I’m hoping he will still leave the other two leathers alone. I will be keeping a close eye on this fish

0 Not allowed!
    Gorgeous looking creature. Didn't see one of these on my hol!
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan
    ~ My 350 Litre Tank Journal ~

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 and gift - mommy1 Thanks for the rep - Cliff Thanks for the rep, have a cool one on me, Cheers - Cliff Thanks and a new fish for the tank - glarior 
    Thanks for the gorgeous slide show! - fishmommie Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff It's a Sudbury Saturday Night, Cheers - Cliff Hockey finals can not be watched without a hockey pop or two - Cliff Thanks for the rep :) - Greentoads41 
    Thanks for the Rep!! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas - Cliff May you be living as high as the holiday hog this coming year! - Trillianne Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the Rep!! - steeler1 Have a Birthday fish!! - steeler1 Here you go sir, I just wish it had been a good game. - steeler1 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Strider199 

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice looking Angel Cliff. One never knows what a fish is going to eat once in a tank of goodies.
    Warning; Bulldog Pleco guarding my Sons tank now..

Please remember; every keystroke has a consequence.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast