· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    The fish are back to eating like little pigs again

I had to make even more changes to the plumbing. As my return pump is 3 years old, it's getting some wear and tear on it. This is making it become a very loud pump. I don't want up-grade / replace the return pump yet, so I thought I would change the plumbing a little to suspend the pump inside the return pump compartment. Now that it is not touching any part of the sump, there is no noise created by any type of vibration.

If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Good idea on the pump. Need to save money from the pump for that mantis setup, lol.

How big are those lions now?
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

0 Not allowed!
    The russels is about 8 inches and the volitan is about 7. They still have a little growing to do.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    After a few days of a fresh water leak test, I filled it up with salt water today and moved the all the substrate, rock, CUC, and fish back in. I tried I little bit of a different look this time. Everyone seems to be settling in just fine and are happy to have larger hiding spots again.

I still have to attach the doors to the stand and paint the canopy to match.

I am using some temporary lighting for now until I can get the canopy finished and go back to using my original AI SOL lighting.

0 Not allowed!
    Yep, those lions still have some growing left to do. Can't wait for them to be 12 inches plus, ^^.
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

0 Not allowed!
    The fish are back to normal now. It's amazing to see them bounce back from the stress of being taken out of one tank and acclimated to another so quickly when you give them a more natural environment to were they thrive in the ocean. Just finished feeding them and they eat like the pigs they typically are. I'm going to keep the lights at a lower level for the next day to make sure they used to their new home before I turn up the lighting a little more

0 Not allowed!
    I finished painting the base of the canopy so I could put the LEDs for this set-up back on. I will finish the lid for the canopy latter tonight/tomorrow. I also put the leathers back in there as well. The toadstool is still a little grumpy but he is coming around. I also fragged my birdnest SPS and added a few frags to this tank to see how well they will do. With the nitrates not climbing past 2 ppm, I'm thinking they will do just fine.

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    stunning as always, Cliff.

0 Not allowed!
    I finally got around to putting the lid on the canopy and the doors on the stand. I didn't notice until now, but the door on the side of the stand (to remove the sump if required) is not perfectly flat/level. I will have to make another door. But for now, it looks pretty good

0 Not allowed!
    Looks good and the door isnt that out of level. I could live with it.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast