· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Scottishfish - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp 
    Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R 
    Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    Glad you like em phillip
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Your fish look awesome! Loving the Rams too, I hope mine will look as good as em.

Question. Could you post a pic of your entire tank? I'm just looking at tank pictures trying to get myself inspired to come up with something :P
    Current Tank: 29g Cycling
    Stock: Snails
    Plants: Val, anubais, dwarf sag, willow moss, java fern

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Scottishfish - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp 
    Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R 
    Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 

Talking Update Time again!!

0 Not allowed!
    Finally had time in my mental schedule to sit down and upload some photos I already had, aswell as take some tonight! Hope you all like them!

My POTM entry a few months back

a couple of my now very good looking clown plecos

and heres one of my extremely gorgeous and very juvenile Royal Pleco

Awards Showcase

Talking Continued

0 Not allowed!
    I cannae resist, heres another one of my Royal, muching away on some carrot
    I think he has some really nice watermelon patterning near his tail.

Now, for a new addition to my 42 from my 48 is my blue acara!!!!

Unfortunately he is still stressed form the move in these photos but I still wanted to share!

0 Not allowed!
    Wow, your royal looks great. How much did that beauty set you back?

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Last bit for tonight, I already have these pics in another thread.

My tank when it was planted,

and now unplanted

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Firefly - That one set me back 28, however a few weeks later my local lfs got one in for me, double the size for 20!! sods luck

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome looking tank!

Great job pulling off the unplanted look successfully :)

I love the blue acara-been one of my favorites since I found them online, but they seem to be too mean for smaller fish-so I can't keep him with my tetras?

But amazing set up! the clown pleco have colored in extremely well.

0 Not allowed!
    Those prices aren't bad. I've seen them for 50+ in London.

What was your reasoning for removing the plants? I like them

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Mizzou - Glad you think I have managed the unplanted tank, I just need a black background and the 'bare river bed' look will be complete. My acara doesnt seem to bother any tetras, he never minded my red eyes and silver tips in the 48G

Firefly- ouch thats dear!!!! I know Queen arabesque plecos are like 50-80 up here. I was fed up of them tangling everywhere and generally looking messy. I like my new look though