· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Scottish

Great pictures as always, the GBR especially. I enjoy seeing them. You've got me thinking about firemouths for my 55?
    Mucky

Unusually I have nothing more to add...

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Scottishfish - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp 
    Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R 
    Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah a 55G would be great for firemouths
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Cuties :) I've been dreaming about a big fish tank for quite a while but I work too much and I'm afraid the fishes would suffer the lack of attention :(

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Scottishfish - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp 
    Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R 
    Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 

Wink More pictures

0 Not allowed!
    Clown Pleco

Now a few of the fans favourite!

meh, why not another of my GBR,

thats all for tonights update

Thumbs up

0 Not allowed!
    All your fish look great. That spotty pleco is stunning - do you know what size it will get to?

And the GBR has coloured up beautifully. Well done.

I'm not familiar with apistogramma cichlids but having google imaged a few, they are stunning. Do you have an shots of one with all its fins up? V nice pics.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Its hard to catch them flashing their fins, they only do it when showing off, if you look in the dwarf cichlids section I've got a few threads with some fin flashing. Remember my cacatuoides are juveniles, my Agassizii is closer to adult size.

My Gold Nugget - some say 14inches, others 8. Currently mines is 2 inches, I do know that Royals and Nuggets are really slow growing, some taking 25 years to reach adult size. So I know I have a good 5 years in that tank, by which time I will have an upgrade tank

0 Not allowed!
    Soo jealous of that GBR. My Gourami won't let me have one...
    130g: 7 Angelfish, 1 Bolivian, 12 Neon Tetras, 14 Serpae Tetras, 9 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora ? Ghost Shrimp
    I've noticed that people HATE it when you point out how stupid they are, so now I try to do it politely.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MandyK
    Soo jealous of that GBR. My Gourami won't let me have one...
    Do a swap with your LFS

0 Not allowed!
    Oh my gosh! I have to have one of those gold nuggets for my 55! Assuming it will fit.

Also, I'm attached to the Gourami. His name is Akio! I'm pretty sure Scottishfish helped me name him.
    130g: 7 Angelfish, 1 Bolivian, 12 Neon Tetras, 14 Serpae Tetras, 9 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora ? Ghost Shrimp
    I've noticed that people HATE it when you point out how stupid they are, so now I try to do it politely.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    fantastic photos!
    love the firemouth and the rams

Question ScottishFish: in a 30 gal with 8 colombian tetra, 6 corys and an ABNP - could I have a ram? Or two? Do you think they would they get along? The rams are so darn cute.

And the firemouth - Do you know how one would do with say, a severum, a pair of blood parrots and an Angel? Or a pair of blood parrots, an angel and an electric blue Jack Dempsey?

Getting very close to stocking my 90 ....
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492