· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    I love that root! What do you have wrapped around the top pieces?

Awards Showcase

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie 
    you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 
    Good eye! - j250nyahweh Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady 
    Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    just have to say nice work.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

Awards Showcase

Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 My turn to buy - fishmommie It's EOTW Beer Time, so here's a Cafe Latte that looks like champagne in a bucket! - KevinVA Congrats on the cycles! - Slaphppy7 
    Thanks for the Rep and the gift :) - steeler58 Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Thx4 - pRED For your new tetra's :) - steeler58 
    pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Good job on your amazing tanks! - SeaLady thank you for all the helpful information - showmebutterfly new fish! - RiversGirl I like your signature - aquariumlover10 
    Happy AC anniversary - SeaLady Happy 2 Year Anniversary! - Slaphppy7 For being my 7,000th poster! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF - steeler58 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    Great pics! Love the "little & large" one.
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - Gold Pristella Tetras, Scissortail Rasboras, Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, Leopard & Zebra Danios, Bristlenose Pleco
    My Dual 29 gals - Left Tank - Diamond Tetras. Right Tank - Amano Shrimp

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by showmebutterfly View Post
    I love that root! What do you have wrapped around the top pieces?
    Thanks, yes it took me a while to find the right piece for this as I knew what I was looking for.

Oh that's moss. I fixed some moss to the footwork with cotton thread and trimmed any loose strands close. Should grow quite well. I plan on keeping it trimmed close.

I might get a few more larger pieces of dragon stone to add behind the wood.
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan

~ 350 Litre Tank Journal ~ ~ 30 Litre Tank Journal ~

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    It looks incredible :)
    When everything goes without a hitch its only then do you realize something is wrong

0 Not allowed!
    Uhh I want one, I like the tank. You need to sell some of those hybrids for big $$.

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah I might start selling some this winter. It's taken a few years but these shrimp have been naturally selected for hard, alkaline water. Not how the colony started. I suppose they are ideal for hobbyists in London. I'm not sure most people want hybrids though.

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, I don't get it when people think hybrids are stupid and should be killed and stuff.

0 Not allowed!
    I always enjoy your tank pics

This set-up still looks amazing
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    I don't much like hybrid fish, but normally because they have associated deformities (e.g. Parrot cichlids...which I can't stand). Hybrid shrimp are probably less sought after because their colours are less impressive. Personally I like the duller varieties. I'd like some wild types like talldutchie.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast