· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Awards Showcase

sorry about your cat, but 18 years old is a impressive age! - cocoa_pleco Heres To Those Baby Angels Of Yours! :) - MeganL3985 oscar drinking party! - cocoa_pleco for quiz answer - Dave66 From one mom to another, cheers! - SkarloeysMom 
    cause you are a nice person - mitcore my shout - crackatinny For my fellow StarWars geek, cheers right back at ya - digital3 This just in...  Arkie RULES!!!! - digital3 Merry Christmas Girl :) - MeganL3985 
    Looks like another hangover LOL - crackatinny Merry Christmas! - SkarloeysMom Happy Holidays Sweet Cheeks! - digital3 Happy new year, share it with bro, LOL - crackatinny Aussie Aussie Aussie Oy Oy Oy! - Dave66 
    happy new year to you too! - cocoa_pleco hot there? hope this makes you cool :) - Blu-ray for fixing my mistake, thanks - mitcore oscar par-tay! lol - cocoa_pleco after today, I think you may need a break, Happy V-Day  also... - Pr0eve 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - arkie 

Default Woo Hoo I have albino bristlenose fry!!!

0 Not allowed!
    So I have been watching my big male albino bristlenose hiding in his log for about a mth and had my suspicions that he may be fanning eggs. But today when he came out, so did some bubbas! I have counted 5, but as I have a fairly heavily planted 4 ft tank I would assume there is plenty more!!!!!
    4ft cichlid community
    4ft community tank
    2ft endler guppy tank
    think i have MTS!!!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Good for you. Now make sure there's plenty to eat for the little ones and for dad to get his strength back. Courgette goes down well with most bristlenose. Few bloodworms will be appreciate by dad as well. For the little ones you can also start an algae pebble factory. Get some pebbles, some dirt, bit of algae if you have it. Fill a container with old tank water and place somewhere where there's plenty of sunshine. You can rotate the pebbles between the tank and the container.

Awards Showcase

sorry about your cat, but 18 years old is a impressive age! - cocoa_pleco Heres To Those Baby Angels Of Yours! :) - MeganL3985 oscar drinking party! - cocoa_pleco for quiz answer - Dave66 From one mom to another, cheers! - SkarloeysMom 
    cause you are a nice person - mitcore my shout - crackatinny For my fellow StarWars geek, cheers right back at ya - digital3 This just in...  Arkie RULES!!!! - digital3 Merry Christmas Girl :) - MeganL3985 
    Looks like another hangover LOL - crackatinny Merry Christmas! - SkarloeysMom Happy Holidays Sweet Cheeks! - digital3 Happy new year, share it with bro, LOL - crackatinny Aussie Aussie Aussie Oy Oy Oy! - Dave66 
    happy new year to you too! - cocoa_pleco hot there? hope this makes you cool :) - Blu-ray for fixing my mistake, thanks - mitcore oscar par-tay! lol - cocoa_pleco after today, I think you may need a break, Happy V-Day  also... - Pr0eve 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - arkie 

0 Not allowed!
    The tank they are in, is a well established, well planted with a heap of driftwood. There is a lot of algae built up in and around the rocks and logs, they also get a zucchini or cucumber twice a wk... which I will be increasing to three times a wk to make sure they grow big and strong :)
    4ft cichlid community
    4ft community tank
    2ft endler guppy tank
    think i have MTS!!!!!

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats. I too just had my first spawn last month after almost a year of trying!