I have a 10 gallon fry tank that i have been doing daily water changes in with a airline tube. The issue with this i have to remove all decor to get the bare bottom clean as possible.

Well as i am not able to see all angles at all times to avoid hurting any fry i was hoping to buy some rigid tubing and not have to remove any decor.

The problem with this is the only place i can find it is online and for a .83 cent item they want to charge 8 or 9 dollars in shipping...insane!

Is there anything else that is similar to rigid tubing that would be easy to find?
Because if i use the option of not removing any decor then the waste goes under the decor and i am wasting my time...