· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awards Showcase

hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 
    Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 
    lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 

0 Not allowed!
    Well as of yesterday.... which was also second dose day...my remaining angel seems to have acquired a couple circular discolored scales spots. Not open, not fuzzy, just instead of being black on a stripe, the spot is white.

0 Not allowed!
    Oh no! Sorry to hear that. I hope it's not what you think it is.

Awards Showcase

hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 
    Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 
    lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 

0 Not allowed!
    Here's a blurry photo of one of the white spots on my angel:

Got my parts in to attach the UV, and today is the last meds day based on directions.

0 Not allowed!
    Im wishing the best for you and your fish.
    Roll the Dice!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Well tried again to hook up the UV inline... and I've narrowed down the problem to being one stupid rubber washer. So I guess its a trip to lowes/home depot to see if I can find one that fits. Leaking is not an option.

Did a massive plant trim today to clear out all the leaves that got damaged in the bleach dip and transplant. I felt kind of bad for the assassins who have desperately been working overtime on the snail eggs.

The angel still has the circle patches... they seem no better or worse imo than before. Rather discouraging.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    At present my tank is a wonderful shade of lime green. I've been doing quite a bit more of browsing around, partially based on the change in my angel's lip color.

Earlier they were rather dark reddish orange, and I was assuming this was a normal coloration as it had happened over time and didn't appear swollen, but post kanaplex they are back to a more yellowish look. Also since the post-kanaplex wc I've seen increased activity from him so I am thinking that it helped some.

So my lime green.. is Furan 2. Its one of a couple of meds used to target gram-neg bacterial infections.

Still have my fingers crossed!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    This morning, he was very active... but in the sense that he was struggling desperately to remain upright.

So I euthanized him... but boy I sure didn't want to do that.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Got my carbon ordered via Amazon. (Its actually cheaper, especially the free shipping vs gas costs to get to the shop) Should be here on Friday.

No new deaths.

Yesterday was the last day of Furan2, so today is a wc day.

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 and gift - mommy1 Thanks for the rep - Cliff Thanks for the rep, have a cool one on me, Cheers - Cliff Thanks and a new fish for the tank - glarior 
    Thanks for the gorgeous slide show! - fishmommie Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff It's a Sudbury Saturday Night, Cheers - Cliff Hockey finals can not be watched without a hockey pop or two - Cliff Thanks for the rep :) - Greentoads41 
    Thanks for the Rep!! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas - Cliff May you be living as high as the holiday hog this coming year! - Trillianne Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the Rep!! - steeler1 Have a Birthday fish!! - steeler1 Here you go sir, I just wish it had been a good game. - steeler1 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Strider199 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trillianne
    This morning, he was very active... but in the sense that he was struggling desperately to remain upright.

So I euthanized him... but boy I sure didn't want to do that.
    Sorry to read of his passing Trill.

That was some work you did. Taking apart a tank and sterilizing it within a couple of days is some major work.
    The UV filter idea has me thinking. Thanks and I hope from here on in all goes well.
    Warning; Bulldog Pleco guarding my Sons tank now..

Please remember; every keystroke has a consequence.