· Tropical Fish Food
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    The fish look beautiful

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Movies:

Acarichthys Heckelii, Hemigrammus Bleheri, Corydoras Aeneus Albino, Corydoras Sterbai, Hypostomus plecostomus, Pterygoplichthys pardalis (L021), Hemiloricaria Lanceolata (L---), Hemiloricaria Beni (L---), Peckoltia Sabaji (L075), Hemiancistrus Subviridis (L200), Orinoco Angel Pleco (L201)

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    nice looking set up as well as fish . good stuff

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Mr Mittag :)

The 2 big Pleco's are gone now. Sold them to another guy who loved them and takes very good care of his fish. To catch them i had to remove all the wood. Shame, but its ok again now.

This is really a model

I ordered more wood for on the bottom to make hidingspots for the new Pleco's. I got an email from the guy where i buy the L200 and there where not 3 but 2 left. Shame. But 1 day later was better news. Where i buy the L264's, this guy found me a L014 for not much money. The L014 is around the 13cm. So its a good size :D

And some video's:

Enjoy
    Acarichthys Heckelii, Hemigrammus Bleheri, Corydoras Aeneus Albino, Corydoras Sterbai, Hypostomus plecostomus, Pterygoplichthys pardalis (L021), Hemiloricaria Lanceolata (L---), Hemiloricaria Beni (L---), Peckoltia Sabaji (L075), Hemiancistrus Subviridis (L200), Orinoco Angel Pleco (L201)

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    that tank and those pictures look awesome. I love the Plecos. What substrate are you using.
    55 Gallon Tank:
    Fish: 4 Blue Gourami| 2 Yoyo Loaches | 6 trillineaus cories| 6 jullis |3 Unknown Cichlids| 2 spotted raphael catfish| 1 Gold fish
    Plants: None.
    Substrate: Flourite
    Filtration: Rena Filstar XP2, FLuval FX5 (seeding for the 75 gallon tank)

__________________________________________________ ____________
    75 Gallon: Work in progress

0 Not allowed!
    Wow, beautiful tank and pictures. When it comes to plecos, I can't resist green. Lovely shade there.
    I tested 97% positive for Multiple Tank Syndrome
    ~~~~~~~~~~~Cory Catfish
    King of the Virtual [Cory] Catfish

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    @Fishluvr and Cory Catfish Thanks :)

Yeaterday i went with my cousin and her boyfriend on the road to buy some catfis. We drive for 9 hours to get there and to get the fish back home.

1st guy is a breeder/grower. We took there a L014. He is the breeder of my L264, but i let them there because they are still to small and would directly be food for my Threadfins. 2nd guy has a huge Panaque collection, his pride is de L027. And he also has my favourite, the L418 Panaque Titan. He has about 10 aquaria's and his showtank is 3mtr with a group of 13 L014's and alot of Redback Angelfish. and a small tank were my catfish. L200 and L048.

Total i bought:
    1x L014
    2x L048
    3x L200 (Subviridis)

L200

L048

L014

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    And the L048 after 10 minutes in my tank:

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice ^_^ My plush pleco looks kinda like that, except the spots on mine are the same color as the body, only shinier

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice looking fish and tank. Job well done!