· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome, just trying to form a plan for when an upgrade would be necessary. I had always based my distaste for african cichlids on mutt malawai fish. I am really enjoying these tangs and wouldnt mind a much larger setup for them eventually.

Ive never ordered from WetSpot or Atlantis...I do like the fact that Atlantis is on the east coast and they have everything I want. They also offer various forms of shipping which would probably be cost effective.

Thanks for your assistance FJ, you have been most helpful.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

0 Not allowed!
    Here is the tank before the re-scape:

Here is the tank after I added a box of rock:

Close up of the pile, lots of hiding places :)

I think he has claimed a shell...
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

0 Not allowed!
    Seems I will being going with Atlantis...they have noting but positive reviews on Cichlid-Forum so that is a huge perk. They also offered me USPS Express and Priority shipping. The Express was $46 and the Priority $18...I have never had an Express package arrive quicker than a Priority one on the east coast...2 days regardless of method. Thus I opted for the Priority without live arrival...since my entire livestock order was only $57 I figure it is a risk I am willing to take.

4x75Gs coming soon

0 Not allowed!
    Fish arrived from Atlantis...excellent packaging, good communication, very very healthy fish. My only qualm is that they only sent 2 Ocellatus instead of the 3 I ordered. They sent me a refund for the missing shellie, and they also included a 2nd Black Calvus. The Julie and Leleupi are also in very nice condition and larger than expected. I will be ordering the 40G in a month or so to have it ready for the upgrade. I suspect my current 205 and an AC110 would be adequate filtration.

4x75Gs coming soon

Awards Showcase

Good luck with the community tank!  You WILL post pics when it's up and running!  Welcome to AC BTW - Mith for ur tank ! welcome to AC ! - Neon im not a good hug'er - rookie Grats on the fry! - Northernguy To go with your beer!  Thanks for the help! - dragoonwoman 
    Thanks for playing Mafia! - Agassizii Happy Holidays - Northernguy Hey!  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!!! - Mith Welcome to AC. - Brookfish For your pancake bunny - Cliff 
    aww thanks LOL  (Mith welling up with tears) LOL - Mith For all your help and patience!!!!! - fish00053 That was the greatist thing ever - Pele A new cory for your 10 gallon - Cliff For the É help - Rue 
    Dude that's the funniest signature I've seen on this site. Have a beer. - harpua2002 A piece of cake to thank everybody that posted in my anniversary thread for their kind words. - gadget228 For getting too close to pleco's breeding rabbits. - gadget228 Awesome sig, make me chuckle :) - FinalJenemba Merry Xmas! Hope U have a good one! Thanks for all the DIY help! :) - Mrs.JayMay23 

0 Not allowed!
    Great looking tank. Hope the occies get along. Every time I have tried I end up with 1. Probably has to do with my inability to sex them at the store...good luck!

Looking forward to pics of the calvus and julies. The Leleupi too I guess. :P
    Who is "General Failure" and why is he reading my hard drive?

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome! Can't wait to see the pics!
    "At some point you aren't making the animal more dead...You are just making a bigger mess." - Demjor19

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks, and the Ocellatus are all getting along, it probably helped that the new 2 were larger than the established 3. Petco has my 40G seaclear on sale for $193 which is shipped free. It also comes with a 2xT8 fixture so that would be pretty awesome.

4x75Gs coming soon

0 Not allowed!

I removed the Vals...they just weren't doing as well as I had hoped.

Closer look at the rock, and to see how tiny the fish are

The only look I ever get of the leleupi

4x75Gs coming soon

0 Not allowed!

My largest ocellatus...I suspect to be male.

One of the calvus...they have grown about 1/4" and are much more robust.

4x75Gs coming soon

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHRKiller
    Thanks, and the Ocellatus are all getting along, it probably helped that the new 2 were larger than the established 3. Petco has my 40G seaclear on sale for $193 which is shipped free. It also comes with a 2xT8 fixture so that would be pretty awesome.

Hey Killer, the fish look great and so does the tank. Can you hang an HOB filter (Aquaclear) on the back of a 30 gallon seaclear?
    When in doubt, do a water change.

"This ain't rocket science!"