· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Scottishfish - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp 
    Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R 
    Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    Your 55 doesn't have to be species only with a sev by the way, you can keep a couple of other fish, maybe 1 or two bottom dwellers? A Synodontis eupterus would go well
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    What is that in US $? Like 15 $?

Lightbulb

0 Not allowed!
    ... Or possibly a Blue Acara.

EDIT: 15 Quid is about 23$
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Scottishfish - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp 
    Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R 
    Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    Motion seconded for Blue Acara
    Last edited by ScottishFish; 07-09-2012 at 11:26 PM.
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ok guys thanks for the great advice!

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    55 is a great size. community is more fun and interesting to me. i use black diamond sandblasting sand it is around $8.99 for 50lb bag and one bag did it for my 55 gallon. it looks awesome and is easier to clean than gravel, but i will tell you that it takes cleaning more often because everything is more visible right on top of the sand. you will want to get snails and more bottom dwellers to keep the sand stirred and a nice current to carry the waste to your intake or at least gather for easier and quicker cleaning.