· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

A toast to your next year! - imma24 Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 
    For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    Whether they're blue or not, I loved the pics and the video.
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, RCS, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    WOW that tank is great!

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks guys
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

1 Not allowed!
    Cliff I have no idea how you get anything done in your house lol... I'd just sit there and watch that tank. I'm sure you would find something new to see every day lol it always fascinated me to look at how much was actually going on in my tank if I took the time to look lol
    55g Long --> After 18mo of doing well the tank crashed during moving. Most likely cause: Flatworm Die-off... won't start another until after moving... Likely not until late 2013

20g Long --> currently concoting a build plan

Check out the journal to follow my 20g SW tank

"Take a chance, because you never know how perfect some things can turn out" -- unknown

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'm new to fish but old school on dogs, not the biggest fan of costumes, but your dog looks healthy as your fish if not better.

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks guys
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    In a weaker moment, I got 5 Lyretail Anthias (Pseudanthias squamipinnis I think) yesterday. Some one I know had to take down a tank and did not know what to do with the last of his fish. I have them in my QT tank right now as this guy did have ick in his tank 4 or 5 months back. After a month or two in QT, I am thinking I will add them to this tank and move out one of my tangs to my 120 gallon tank. I will also give them one treatment of copper meds once they have settled in to the QT tank, just to make sure they are not carrying the ick virus in their gills.

These new fish are not the colorful version of Lytrtail Anthias that are found in the Indian ocean. I’m not too sure where these guys came from, maybe the red sea ? I am hoping am an wrong about that and they will color up some more as they are very white is only slight color details, but still look cool they way they currently are. They are all currently females, although based on some of the observed behaviors, it looks like there is a dominate female that will soon become male. They are about ¾ fully grown right now, all ranging in size from 2.5 to 3 inches

I’ll post a pic latter on this weekend.

0 Not allowed!
    I hate trying to take pics of a QT tank with no light fixture on it !!!!

Once these anthias have settled in, I will add a small light fixture to the QT tank and maybe get a have way descent photo. AT least everyone in there seams happy and they are all eating just fine.

0 Not allowed!
    Looks like I now have a mated clown fish pair (again). The snowflake clowns have spawned. Based on the look of the eggs, it was a few days ago, maybe a week. The proud male is guarding and fanning the eggs right now while the female chases away all other fish when they get too close for her liking. It took me a while to find the eggs as they were laid under neither the carpet anemone. You have to wait for the currently to gently lift the edges of the anemone before you can see the eggs

My apologies for the dirty glass, but I can't clean the glass next to the anemone without my algae scrubber getting grabbed by the anemone

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast