· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Cliff, I think if we tell you enough times, you'll unconsciously create the tank while sleep walking and wake up the next morning with a mantis tank in your living room.
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

0 Not allowed!
    LOL, I don't have room for a bigger tank in the house unless I start taking out some kitchen cabinets.

I will be setting up a mantis tank when I have the time and can order one in from our SW LFS
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    You do not really need kitche cabinetts do you ???
    Do you really even need a kitchen ???? There is always take out!!
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    ^And microwavable soup.^

Just kidding, I could not give up my kitchen for a tank. Lately on my craigslist there have been a bunch of 200 gallon+ tanks. I just dont think I could buy a used tank that big. I like the idea of a lifetime warranty.

0 Not allowed!
    William's right you know, the last time I cooked was over a year ago.....
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

0 Not allowed!
    So your LFS have to order one for you.....Is the store pretty good?

Is there an equivalent to LiveAquaria/BlueZoo when it comes to customer service and guarantee in Canada where you can order livestock?

0 Not allowed!
    We have a very good SW LFS here in town. Its a small family owned business and they have excellent customer service. I have ask them to order in fish and inverts before. If they came in sick, they would treat them and make sure they recovered and were eating before they would sell them to me. If the fish/invert did not make it, I was not changed and the store ordered in a replacement. They actually do that will all of their stock

With that type of service, I don't have to order in direct from any other company

We do not have any place in Canada equivalent to LiveAquara here, at least one that doesn't have a ton of terms and conditions that make their guarantees almost useless. Over night air freight service is very undependable during the winter months in many Canadian cities.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    That's a great LFS then, and I'm guessing you're a regular customer there, lol.

How are the corals doing? Any noticeable growth?

0 Not allowed!
    LOL, you could say I'm a "regular" there.

There still is growth on my leathers and zoas, just not at the same rate as my SPS frags. I added a few acro and birdnest frags a few weeks ago and they all have doubled in size so far. I'm still leaning towards all SPS, but I will give it some more time before I make up my mind

0 Not allowed!
    what's that you say? you should put up some pictures? i completely agree actually ;)
    55g Long --> After 18mo of doing well the tank crashed during moving. Most likely cause: Flatworm Die-off... won't start another until after moving... Likely not until late 2013

20g Long --> currently concoting a build plan

Check out the journal to follow my 20g SW tank

"Take a chance, because you never know how perfect some things can turn out" -- unknown

Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast