· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    I just finished installing the replacement pump and everything is leak free. I must say, this new sump set-up works just as good as planned.

Once the sump as been running for a while to mix the new and old tank water really well, I'll have to complete a few power fall tests to find the maximum water level in the sump and adjust the hight of the algae scrubber to make sure the lights I have for them will never touch and water.

I'll post some pics latter on tonight
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Dude that sump is a beast! Well done on the installation looks top notch
    55g Long --> After 18mo of doing well the tank crashed during moving. Most likely cause: Flatworm Die-off... won't start another until after moving... Likely not until late 2013

20g Long --> currently concoting a build plan

Check out the journal to follow my 20g SW tank

"Take a chance, because you never know how perfect some things can turn out" -- unknown

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff
    I picked up the new sump today and I must say,.... "ITS FREAK'N HEAVY" !!!. I would estimate about 225 lbs.
    Is it made out of glass?

That is one awesome blue sump!
    300g + 240g in wall build! - Follow Here
    120g SW Reef, LED lights, cool fish and corals!

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks guys

Yes it is a glass sump. Although by the time I got it down the stairs I would have sworn it was made of solid lead !!!
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks guys

Yes it is a glass sump. Although by the time I got it down the stairs I would have sworn it was made of solid lead !!!
    I know that feeling! Did you have suction cups?

0 Not allowed!
    No, just a very strong brother-in-law and a fridge cart.

I a little too old school to consider those suction cup holders. I just can't seam to bring myself to trust them regardless of what the actual facts are.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    No, just a very strong brother-in-law and a fridge cart.

I a little too old school to consider those suction cup holders. I just can't seam to bring myself to trust them regardless of what the actual facts are.
    What a great brother-in-law! I borrow industrial suction cups from my friend at the LFS. When I moved that 6x3 tank.... wow what a major difference those suction cups made. I do admit... scary thinking about them attaching to the glass surface and holding!

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    http://nicewrasse.com/mongo-the-neon...t-anemone.html

Saw this and thought of you sadly doubt ship to Canada, and not sure if you found another anemone.
    14g Biocube Tank
    http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=98216
    5.5g Red Cherry Shrimp

55g Community tank 1 Platy,6 gold barbs, Small Clown Loach, Asian Bumblebee, 1 Red-tail Shark, 2 Albino Plecos

0 Not allowed!
    That is a nice anemone

Our SW LFS will be getting one in for me sometime this winter. They can order them in a few times a year when their supplier has them in stock. Hopefully that won't be much longer

Thanks for the link

Awards Showcase

TGIF on the 13th with a full moon. - Taurus Spurs! - RiversGirl Here's a get well soon beer, so get well ASAP. - Taurus T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 feelin your pain - SeaLady 
    Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass Beer reduces kidney stones! - Sandz T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Thx. Have another on me! - pRED Enjoy the 4th brother :-) - Taurus 
    Bleeding blues! - RiversGirl TGIF and here's to the bleeding blues Lee. - Taurus This one's on me.... - Slaphppy7 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Congrats on 30th anniversary, Lee - SeaLady 
    the Bleeding blue makes an appearance at last! - RiversGirl And one for you for as well. :) - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 To new fishies and gambling addictions! lol - Compass Good to see your still at it. - Strider199 
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler1 Childhood Cancer - steeler1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Cliff have you ever seen this tank? Just thought i'd share if you have not. I know how you like Angelfish. They were also my favorite when I had my tank.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13548344782752
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget
    See my profile for my tanks and what fish I keep

Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast