· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks guys

Hopefully, I will finish the canopy today. I will be nice to have everything set-up in its place so the wife and I can park both cars in the guarage again.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    OH MY. I have trained myself so well to stay OUT of the saltwater section that I didn't even know you had gotten your tank.

It is just lovely Cliff. It fits in that space just wonderfully. Nice job!

0 Not allowed!
    Oh Cliff! I love your tank. I especially love the Flame Angel.
    130g: 4 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 12 Conga Tetras, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks guys

Stay tuned for more up-dates. I have dry rock soaking for the left hand side of the tank and have order a blue carpet anemone as well for the left side. I also have a pair of snowflake clown fish in QT right now, just waiting for the new anemone to arrive.

Cheers
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    I had to make a few changes to the sump. The red macro algae did not do to well in a low nutrient high flow spot so I removed it and place it in my 120 gallon tank. I added a 1100 gph powerhead to the live rock compartment (on the botttom) as well as layer of egg crate to increase the flow around the rock. I alos added some of the macro algae that I have been growing in the sump for the 120. This stuff should be a lot better suited for high flow and low nutrient set-ups.

And a full tank pic. I moved some of the leathers into the 120 as there are more nutrients in that set-up so they should do a little better there.

Awards Showcase

Friends don't let friends drink alone, and I'm there for you man - Cliff After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1 I can't drink alone mate - ScottishFish I won't thank you because it's a thankless job 7 also I cannot find any CUC type gifts but thanks [ - 850R Cheers bud - Cliff 
    Time for a Pint? I cannae drink alone - ScottishFish Implied message here. - mommy1 Congrats MOTM !!! - Cliff Cheers! - escamosa I dunno why I'm giving you a skunkloach as your prize,. They just sound cool! :) - escamosa 
    Merry Christmas - KingFisher Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas!! - ScottishFish Happy X-mas! :-) - MCHRKiller Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 
    A cup of coffee to get you going on that build. - Strider199 Merry xmas! - ScottishFish Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year - mommy1 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT VIDEO!!

awesome job Cliff! looks fantastic!
    Thar she blows!!!

0 Not allowed!
    LMAO Crispy.

I will do my best to get one posted next weekend. I gotta learn how to take videos with this fancy new camera I got

Thanks

0 Not allowed!
    I finished the stand and canopy today and I’m so glad that I did. It looks like a real set-up now. I added the front panels to the stand. The can be easily removed by removing the 4 screws that hold them should I ever need to get access to under the stand.

I made this canopy a little different than my last two canopys that I have built. I have the doors on the front and they open outwards. I thought this would make it a lot easier for getting access to the tank for feeding.

There is a top pc covering a little more than ½ of the top of the canopy that just sits on top (not attached to the canopy). By lifting it off, you can easy access anything in the tank. If more room is needed, the rails the LEDs are attached to just slide out. I can easily remove /add any pc of rock or anything else in the tank should I need to without taking the canopy off.

I even cut out access at the back of the canopy so I can get at the external overflow. As salt deposits can build up on the air vents for the duriso stand pipes, you need access to them to clean off this build-up so the air flow will not become restricted and flow can be maintained.

0 Not allowed!
    And of course a FTS

Sorry Crispy, but I could not get a good video yet, but I will try again latter

0 Not allowed!
    this tank looks better than I ever imagined it

Hats off to you cliff, it really does look superb!
    Used to try and keep track of my fish here.....

Ran out of room and time!!!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast