· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Right now the stocking will consist of the existing fish we have in the 90 gallon and 120 gallon tanks: 3 tangs (hippo, powder brown, yellow mimic), a metalic fox face, two banggai cardinals, 4 Lyretail Anthias (one male three females) a pair of black Ocellaris clownfish, a dwarf flame angle, a orange back fairy wrasse, a six line wrasse, 5 dart fish, and two red firefish. A heavy stockings for sure
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Its looking Great Cliff

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Coming along very nicely Cliff! Moar pics!

0 Not allowed!
    If the water still checks out alright today, I'll be taking down the 120 and moving everyone from that tank into the 180.

I'll re-cure the 120 as I have a lot different plan for the 120 once it is empty (new journel to follow)

Pics will certainly follow

Thanks guys
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Lookin good man definitely diggin the dark sand! Can't wait to see it with the canopy!
    55g Long --> After 18mo of doing well the tank crashed during moving. Most likely cause: Flatworm Die-off... won't start another until after moving... Likely not until late 2013

20g Long --> currently concoting a build plan

Check out the journal to follow my 20g SW tank

"Take a chance, because you never know how perfect some things can turn out" -- unknown

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Hockey head

I just put the canopy frame on the tank, added the powerheads and moved all the corals and fish.

I think this will be the last time that I up-grade a reef tank. I had to take every single pc of rock out of the tank to get all the fish. I was planning to redo all the rock in the 120 anyways, justnot today tho.

Next I have to move the LED lighting from the 120 to the 180 and get the 120 ready for

My wife and I got a extra little bouns today. One of our banggai cardinals was holding fry. When we got them and placed them in a pale to move them to the 180 gallon they released they fry. I have moved the fry to a 10 gallon QT tank. We only got about 6 of them, but that's better than none

Next weekend we will be taking down the 90 gallon and move everything from that tank into the 180 as well

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats on your new little additions, a pleasant surprise.
    Ate t

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fakhouri1610
    Congrats on your new little additions, a pleasant surprise.
    Ate t
    Sorry pressed post too quick, I meant are you going to keep them?

0 Not allowed!
    I'm not too sure yet. I might keep a few, but most will be taken to my SW LFS once they are big enough to go.

These guys seam to spawn once every 2 months or so, and have been doing that for about a year now. No matter what I have tried in the past, I just could not seam to get them out of the tank before becoming fish-food for one of the bigger fish

I caught a lucky break this time

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Hey cliff, I haven't been around in awhile but the tank is looking good. You may have said something about this, But are you going to... Pre-assemble your rocks like you did on your 90?
    72 gallon saltwater

Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast