· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Haha you're a busy man dude not a bad thing... and good call with the GFCI definitely better safe than sorry especially with power
    55g Long --> After 18mo of doing well the tank crashed during moving. Most likely cause: Flatworm Die-off... won't start another until after moving... Likely not until late 2013

20g Long --> currently concoting a build plan

Check out the journal to follow my 20g SW tank

"Take a chance, because you never know how perfect some things can turn out" -- unknown

0 Not allowed!
    Had a little set-back today. While building the canopy I had a little accident and ended up breaking two fingers on my right hand. As my index finger was un-harmed this should have no effect on my typing speed. The canopy was close to finished, but not quite done. Hopefully when I get the splint off in a week or two , I will be able to finish it.

The tank was delivered early to our SW LFS and got there late yesterday. The store was going to wait and combine my tank with another shipment to lower the shipping charges, but they got a few orders for larger tanks last week so it was shipped earlier than expected.

I went to the store today (after a quick visit to the medical clinic) just to see the new tank and it looks great. I can hardly wait until the movers get that bad boy in the basement.
    Last edited by Cliff; 08-13-2012 at 12:02 AM.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    holy crap dude!!!

How did you manage that?
    Used to try and keep track of my fish here.....

Ran out of room and time!!!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfraser05
    holy crap dude!!!

How did you manage that?
    I second that question... sorry to hear about that though man always sucks to have set backs but glad it wasn't anything really bad! Can't wait to see you bring the tank in haha
    55g Long --> After 18mo of doing well the tank crashed during moving. Most likely cause: Flatworm Die-off... won't start another until after moving... Likely not until late 2013

20g Long --> currently concoting a build plan

Check out the journal to follow my 20g SW tank

"Take a chance, because you never know how perfect some things can turn out" -- unknown

0 Not allowed!
    That's all three of us had our bad luck for the year now I hope!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

0 Not allowed!
    Yikes! That sounds like something my husband would end up doing. I can hear him now.... "Piece of crap!"
    130g: 6 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora
    I've noticed that people HATE it when you point out how stupid they are, so now I try to do it politely.

0 Not allowed!
    LOL, I'm glad we don't have any kids living with us, or they might have learned a few knotty German words that day.

The tank was delivery to the SW LFS a few days ago and I have the movers booked to pick it and delivery it this coming Tuesday. The electrical work is also done.

Now I just have to figure out a way to plumb the tank and sump together only using only my left hand
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    good luck cliff.

Awards Showcase

Friends don't let friends drink alone, and I'm there for you man - Cliff After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1 I can't drink alone mate - ScottishFish I won't thank you because it's a thankless job 7 also I cannot find any CUC type gifts but thanks [ - 850R Cheers bud - Cliff 
    Time for a Pint? I cannae drink alone - ScottishFish Implied message here. - mommy1 Congrats MOTM !!! - Cliff Cheers! - escamosa I dunno why I'm giving you a skunkloach as your prize,. They just sound cool! :) - escamosa 
    Merry Christmas - KingFisher Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas!! - ScottishFish Happy X-mas! :-) - MCHRKiller Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 
    A cup of coffee to get you going on that build. - Strider199 Merry xmas! - ScottishFish Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year - mommy1 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    can't wait to see pics of that bad-boy!!
    Thar she blows!!!

Thumbs up what a page turner!!

0 Not allowed!
    WOW I just read this entire thread and holy smokes its awesome!!!

Cliff you are the man, breaking fingers and just shaking it off to make time to go see the this future glorious tank you got. Hats off to you man

Thanks so much for sharing all this and I can't wait to see the rest of the this epic project.
    Roll the Dice!

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast