1 blue gourami (three spot)
    6 peppered cory
    6 bronze cory
    6 albino cory
    15 glolight tetra
    15 zebra danio

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Frankly with that tank and stock you can keep a group of any of them you want. Only thing I would recommend is my experience has shown that they should all be the same species and they should all be added at the same time.

More important is your water, soft and clean are a must or they will die.
    "At some point you aren't making the animal more dead...You are just making a bigger mess." - Demjor19

0 Not allowed!
    I would be concerned about adding Apistos to a tank with that Gourami in it.
    A. borellii, A. cruzi, A. resticulosa and A. steindachneri will all go ok in harder water.

A. borellii

A. cruzi

A. resticulosa

A.steindachneri

I would just be concerned about what kind of mood the Gourami would go into, by adding the Apistos. He might be all nice and friendly with the other fishes you have, but he might not like the idea of the Apistos invading his space. The other thing that could possibly happen, is that the Apistos might turn the Gourami quite shy, and he might hide lots of the time. Not an ideal combination, in my opinion, and they will have to be watched very closely if you were to try it.
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

0 Not allowed!
    ...Or since your tank is so large, Get kribs. They won't get lost in the tank so easily because they can get 12 cm long for males.
    And they do better in hard water than apistogramma in general.

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Scottishfish - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp 
    Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R 
    Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    +1 to the above

Kribs are really colourful, I have a breeding pair the now and their colours are second to none
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    So I'm assuming kribs would be ok with my stock.. how many would I need?

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Scottishfish - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp 
    Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R 
    Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    I would suggest getting 2 males and 4 females, allowing a pair to form then rehome the other male and 3 females
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    My only problem with that would be I could not rehome them easily
    Last edited by xooxxosaraoxxoox; 06-10-2012 at 01:14 AM.