· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    I've started feeding 3 to 4 times a day in VERY limited amounts. I stand and give out about 5 flakes or pellets and make sure they are all eaten before I deposit any more. The tank is SO much cleaner.... much less poop and wasted food. I don't have ANY kind of algae. Not good or bad.

I'm really trying to watch myself so that I'll be good and ready for discus when the opportunity arrises.
    130g: 4 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 12 Conga Tetras, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora

0 Not allowed!
    I just talked to my husband. He said he's got some calls in on a 75g, and a 90g. These people are apparently interested in trading for stuff, and my husband is actually going to try and trade his 30.06 rifle to get one of them. :) He's so sweet! And it was all his idea! I think he wants the Discus as much as I do. :)
    130g: 4 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 12 Conga Tetras, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora

0 Not allowed!
    Wow! Now that's a trade. He's a very nice guy to do that. What make/model 30.06 is it?
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

0 Not allowed!
    I'm not sure Kevin. I can ask him and post it later.

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!
    You should at least be able to get a 90g with that. You can get a 75gal for $200 (New). Shoot higher! ;P
    Last edited by KevinVA; 01-29-2013 at 10:09 PM.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I havent traded on craigslist yet but lately the aquarium stuff has been all over the place in regarda to price. Some people are basically giving it away and others want crazy amounts lime $90 for a 10 gallon setup with very basic stuff.

Try to look at anything in person before you commit, oh and sometimes smaller stores will do deep discounts on bigger tanks to try and get you to buy all the overpriced extras. I got a bare 75 tank for 75 bucks that way.

Good luck finding what you need.

0 Not allowed!
    My husband just walked in the room and said, "Here's your new tank. We get it this weekend."

http://charlestonwv.craigslist.org/hsh/3544122170.html

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 75g tank guys!!! Now I'll really be set up for the Discus!

0 Not allowed!
    That is great news, congrats on a new tank
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    After you figure out what all comes with it you can figure out if you need anything else for it. Good luck.

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast