· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Are they just that delicate when moving from place to place?
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

0 Not allowed!
    I don't think so. I ended up losing another one last night leaving me with 4 surviving of the new batch.
    130g: 4 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 2 Conga Tetras, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora

0 Not allowed!
    Make that 3.
    130g: 4 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 2 Conga Tetras, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    you definitely got a bad batch. neons are really hit and miss. sorry
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

0 Not allowed!
    Make that 2.

0 Not allowed!
    Woah... Sorry Mandy, that's definitely a very bad batch. Did you check your params just in case?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

0 Not allowed!
    I didn't, but I def can. I don't suspect that that is the problem due to my losing fish during, and after a W/C. I will do the tests though, and post them later.

I'm having Gourami issues again. At least I think I am. I've never dealt with an injured fish before so I'm not sure what a healing one should look like. Saying that, I'm pretty sure the wound shouldn't look BIGGER than before.... I'll post pictures later as well.

I literally just got out of bed and took a shower so I'm kinda BLEH at the moment. LoL!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MandyK
    I didn't, but I def can. I don't suspect that that is the problem due to my losing fish during, and after a W/C. I will do the tests though, and post them later.

I'm having Gourami issues again. At least I think I am. I've never dealt with an injured fish before so I'm not sure what a healing one should look like. Saying that, I'm pretty sure the wound shouldn't look BIGGER than before.... I'll post pictures later as well.

I literally just got out of bed and took a shower so I'm kinda BLEH at the moment. LoL!
    Man, I wish our daughter would sleep that long. ;P I guess she probably will when she's a little older. By that time we'll have another baby, though, so boo!

It probably isn't the problem, but you never know. Could be a spike you didn't anticipate. That's what happened with my tank and the last death I had. Snails in the filter... Not that you have snails in the filter. Just a thought.

Not sure how a healing sore on an injured fish looks like, either. =/

Here's a blog with some pictures of the fresh wound and how it's healing, just to give you an idea. It's a saltwater fish, but this was the best thing I could find.

http://marinelifepng.blogspot.com/20...1_archive.html

0 Not allowed!
    Well my husband took the little one with him this morning. I think they got up around 8 or so, and my husband wanted to go hunting at his Mom's house. So he took the little one out to visit Mamaw.

Okay, did the tests and got Ammonia-0, Trates-4. Everything on the up and up there. Here are a few piccies.

0 Not allowed!
    And here is my poor Gourami.

Still treating with salt, one dose of Prazi (should be completely out of the tank now), and 50% W/C's every other day.

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast