· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Decision

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime 
    Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R 
    Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 Thanks! - pRED 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish from Filly
    Plecos are really cool and so many types available. The "L series" are expensive but you could find any color or pattern you want so long as they are available in fish store.

Unless im mistaken "L series" as you put it cover all plecos. . . . I have an L022 cost me 2, my recently desceased L262 cost me 10 . . . . I think you might be mixed up a bit
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

0 Not allowed!
    I've read so many things about plecos getting really big that I'm afraid to chance one. I really, really want the neons, or maybe cardinals.
    130g: 4 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 2 Conga Tetras, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime 
    Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R 
    Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 Thanks! - pRED 

0 Not allowed!
    A 5min google can sort you out with pleco worries. My L262 was maxed out at 3 inches, and bristlenoses fall somewhere between 3-6 inches.

0 Not allowed!
    How would blue rams and cardinals do together? And maybe a pleco.
    130g: 4 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 2 Conga Tetras, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora

0 Not allowed!
    I just looked up compatibility for the Rams. Does this seem right??? If so I could still have a gourami, and the cardinals!!!!!!

Black Phantom Tetra, Cardinal Tetra, Discus, Dwarf Gourami, Glowlight Tetra, Neon Tetra, Rainbows, Synodontis Catfish

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    A 55G could house 1 gourami, 1 or 3 rams, small pleco species, 1 large shoal (20-30 cardinals) and maybe a synodontis depending on species, or not the syno and stick to like 10 corys and 10 Khulis

0 Not allowed!
    I like that! And I think the husband does as well. Either that or he us just ready for me to stop talking about it now.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    IMO this forum was invented to give spouses a break from our continual fish talk

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, IMO, two gouramis should never be kept in the same tank, no matter how large it is. Unless of course its a tank big enough that they never see each other.

0 Not allowed!
    Okay, this is a little late but what does IMO mean?