I have an Anubias and Java Ferns in my 10 gallon tank. Their color is good and the Java Ferns are growing those little hairy brown plants all over the place.

That being said, my Anubias hasn't changed at all in the month I've had it. It hasn't grown any new stems or leaves.

I dose the tank with Seachem Flourish once a week after the water change. The lights are on from 11 AM to 10 PM on a timer so that they turn on and off at the exact same time every day. All the plants are anchored to driftwood.

The light I have is a standard T5 fluorescent bulb. I am going to go buy a new bulb tomorrow because I don't know that this one is doing the job for my plants. It's the one that came with the hood and I have no idea what kind it is, it says 15W on the bulb, but that's all I know about it.

What kind of bulb would be best for my plants? Is there one I could get that would be good for a slightly higher light plant like an Amazon Sword? Do you think that the lighting is the reason my Anubias isn't growing?

Would I want this? http://www.petsmart.com/product/inde...uctId=11248155

Looking at the picture, it looks like it says "14 watt" on the smallest one, but it also says 6700 K. Does that mean it's actually brighter?
I'm such a noob....but thanks for the help!