ok so my dads 110 gallon tank(he hasent set it up yet,) needs to have the frame removed because its cracked and it doesent have a center brace(its an old tank and they used to not use center braces) so he cant really put a light fixture on it.my dad and me have been looking on the internet but we cant find a site i found this one http://www.glasscages.com/?sAction=ViewCat&lCatID=43 but it only goes to 90 gallons. If you know i site where i can find a frame please post thank you.