· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    its fine any criticism is welcome. My girlfriend got me the severum form my birthday so i knew little about the type of fish.. :/ it sucks getting rid of him, how are certain discus type fish? Any other suggestions for a 30 g tank with a gourami and a tri colored shark , that i can replace the red severum with?

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    BLah.... its fine any criticism is welcome. My girlfriend got me the severum form my birthday so i knew little about the type of fish.. :/ it sucks getting rid of him, how are certain discus type fish? Any other suggestions for a 30 g tank with a gourami and a tri colored shark , that i can replace the red severum with?

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    didnt mean too dup that

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Scottishfish - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp 
    Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R 
    Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    Discus require around a 55g for a pair, 75g for 4-5.

I would rehome your shark, its gona burst out your aquarium shortly. In a 30g your yellow gourami is going to own the joint, so no point in getting another 'centre piece fish' hows about a nice school of tetras? 15 of whaterver variety would be nice?
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Maybe ill look into some tetras, my father use too own this tank he had about 5 fish in it they were all about 4-6 inches and they lived for about 6 years, only one died and the rest he had too give away when we moved, he some how pulled it off. wish i knew what fish he had. i love the shark hes so energetic and doesnt bother no one :/ but if he could pose a problem in the future i would probably remove him, im just not sure the pet store wil ltake all these fish back

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Scottishfish - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp 
    Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R 
    Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    Im sure they will, they will sell them on again, so hopefully no real hassle rehoming it. Balas easily reach a foot long, and as you have already noticed are full of energy. They also prefer to be in groups, but don't go buy more

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Do you think they will let me exchange the fish for equal value? And knowing that they reach a foot and seeing like 20 of them in a 10g at the store is crazy. The tri colored is about 4 inches now in my 30g.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    My bet is you will get 1/2-1/4 value. Remembe seeing that in a lfs is not a set up tank, that isn't their home, they fish will be sold in a week

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    ok ill try too return them.. what are your opinions on angelfish in this situation?

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Angel fish and a gourami in a 30g just wouldn't work. Either have a single gourami or single angel.