· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Question Which cory is this?

0 Not allowed!
    I bought him at Walmart in a tank labeled corydoras. I now know there was at least 3 different kinds in the tank. You all have told me I need to keep 1 kind of corycat I would be happy to ablige if I knew which one this is. I thought I knew but now I am flipping between 2 kinds. Which cory cat is this?
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Bad pics. He doesn't like the camera even with the flash off.
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed!
    I'm no cory expert, but I think that might be a really boldly coloured peppered cory.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Am I the only one who thought of a featherfin?

But those aren't corydoras. The marks look most like a julii cat IMO, but all the juliis I've seen are wayyy lighter.

EDIT: How big is he?

Double edit: Forget juliis, he looks a lot like a filigree cory to me
    Last edited by TheVoldevader; 04-29-2012 at 04:08 AM.
    "Can ye fathom the ocean, dark and deep, where the mighty waves and the grandeur sweep?" - Fanny Crosby

Awards Showcase

Have a martini on me fellow western marylander - jbeining75 thank you so much my puffer and i are very happy - Angila Heres one! :D - Wild Turkey nice plecos - KingFisher For all your advice  thanks - Celtic Fins 
    for your kind comments. - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas - Northernguy Awesome help with my loaches - R2 Ranch Seasons Greetings. Have a great Christmas - Celtic Fins Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill 
    Happy New year - Celtic Fins May the Anti troll force be with you. - Celtic Fins 2001 posts! - Northernguy For your helpful fry advice - Cliff Its not a featherfin but thanks for the info!lol - Northernguy 
    Merry Christmas!!!!  :) - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    Not a Cory, it's a baby Synodontis eupterus. In about 5-6 months it will be around 8" and the pattern will be completely different.

^^^^Please click the eggs/dragons, thanks.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Definitely not a CORY.
    Cory

Welcome to My Blog http://corydorus.blogspot.com

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ok I looked that one up 8 inches huh. well I 'm glad he can be alone and I have a 55 gal tank. I thought he was either a false julli or a sterba. He is about an 1 1/2 long. Quite a personality too. I am glad I posted this here before I went and tried to find him 5 more friends lol.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    yea i was looking at it and like "???? Not a cory." Very pretty cat though!
    10gal Betta Tank - Skye the crowntail and Squiggles the deformed albino cory
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Holy garbage, I woke up this morning and fed the fish. This little guy grew like a 1/2 to 1" almost over night. He looks quite a bit different already. His feather fin started growing nicely. He is real cute. I'm glad I can keep him, even with the miss label.

Awards Showcase

Have a martini on me fellow western marylander - jbeining75 thank you so much my puffer and i are very happy - Angila Heres one! :D - Wild Turkey nice plecos - KingFisher For all your advice  thanks - Celtic Fins 
    for your kind comments. - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas - Northernguy Awesome help with my loaches - R2 Ranch Seasons Greetings. Have a great Christmas - Celtic Fins Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill 
    Happy New year - Celtic Fins May the Anti troll force be with you. - Celtic Fins 2001 posts! - Northernguy For your helpful fry advice - Cliff Its not a featherfin but thanks for the info!lol - Northernguy 
    Merry Christmas!!!!  :) - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    Ya, eupterus grow like weeds, won't take long at all for it to reach adult size. Just beware of the Asian upside-down cats that occasionally turn up at Wal-Mart. They're black all over with a few "flakes" of gold or silver color on their sides. Look like Synodontis, but they're not, they are actually quite aggressive for their size. Tend to kill each other unless there are 10 or more, good to mix (one) with larger, aggressive cichlids but they don't play well with others in a "community" tank.

^^^^Please click the eggs/dragons, thanks.