· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Awards Showcase

Happy Christmas - MuckyFish thanks for advising on vegetables for my kribs! so here is a discus - ScottishFish You help a lot - PhillipOrigami For the bank account, and thx for the rep - Cliff beautiful discus! - Crispy 
    I know this doesn't help but it's all I can do! - chrisfraser05 for all the wise advice you've given me - fishmommie Congrats on 2000th post! - andreahp Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks for the rep :-) - ~firefly~ appreciate it. - fishmommie Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith For all the good advice you give. - ~firefly~ 
    Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff thanks for the rep points.  appreciate it - fishmommie happy friday! - mojosodope Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep! - steeler1 

Thumbs up

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice pick there on the angel- like your logic, too. You will be very happy with that guy/gal.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have 2 Goldens in my 75 long but I think they are girls I have no problems with them and don't bother any of my little schooling fish but I have live barers so they always have a plentiful source of fry and shrimps to eat. I wish I could sex them but I read they have to be spawning or around spawning which I haven't seen yet
    10gx2 brackish & applesnail grow out
    60gx2 - Crayfish snail male guppy holder/yabby craw
    75g (long) -red fin shark, golden angel fish Ghost shrimp neon tetras
    40x2 snail tank. / texas cichild

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have 2 Goldens in my 75 long but I think they are girls I have no problems with them and don't bother any of my little schooling fish but I have live barers so they always have a plentiful source of fry and shrimps to eat. I wish I could sex them but I read they have to be spawning or around spawning which I haven't seen yet
    10gx2 brackish & applesnail grow out
    60gx2 - Crayfish snail male guppy holder/yabby craw
    75g (long) -red fin shark, golden angel fish Ghost shrimp neon tetras
    40x2 snail tank. / texas cichild

0 Not allowed!
    All fish have different tempermanents. Not being able to sex them adds to it and even then, not all pairs take to one another. They pick their own and will not accept another sex just because we toss one in the tank. They pick their own partner.

I love my silver male but couldn't stand my gold male that I gave to my son. He was just a jerk all the time. My silver had a mate for a long time but she died so he now lives with some rainbowfish and rules the tank.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I believe it really does depend on the temperment of the angelfish (as long as there is a suitably sized tank - over 50g, I'd say). Some are nice and can be peaceful when in the presence of another. Others are mean. I've been entertaining the thought of getting a bigger tank and adding another angel. But as mine is getting older, she's getting pretty aggresive - she attacks my hand! My Raphaella is an angel I wouldn't put in with another one because of how aggressive she is. But others can be very peaceful and fine where she is not. It's kind of like Bettas in that case, it all really depends on temperment.
    "Can ye fathom the ocean, dark and deep, where the mighty waves and the grandeur sweep?" - Fanny Crosby