· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

0 Not allowed!
    Show him the growth expectancy list in my signature.

If you try to keep them for that 55 gallon, then it will have to be a cold water tank so that let's out others living with them other maybe some white clouds.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Maybe you could show him my pictures in this thread. That's a goldfish pretty much half grown. Seeing how big they get might change his mind. That's a 25 us gallon tank.

3. Default Update!

0 Not allowed!
    Ok the goldfish are out of my hands now. I was able to give away the last 2 of them Now to get rid of the eggs they laid in the tank haha. I feel so much better with them gone so now I can work to right this wrong. I mean I didnt know everything that had to be done, but at least I would have researched it before jumping the gun and coming home with fish. I am having a candle light vigil for my Pleco haha he has already improved with the absense on the goldfish who left a few hours ago.

0 Not allowed!
    Sounds like a case of somebody being unwilling to listen ... ! Well, looks like you handled it ... Let's hope he doesn't have a violent temper.

Fortunate fish in the long run, having gone to appropriate homes.

-- mermaidwannabe
    Last edited by Aeonflame; 04-26-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime 
    Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R 
    Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 Thanks! - pRED 

0 Not allowed!
    Hahahaha XD
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

6. Default thanks for the concern

0 Not allowed!
    Yes the goldfish are gone to a tank already cycled and big enough for them. No my husband doesnt have a violent temper lol dont worry bout me we actually have never even yelled at each other our whole relationship so far. Thanks for the concern though. Yes normally I am the one flying off the handles with stuff. But not when it comes to animals. A living thing should not be treated so casually. Cant wait to actually sit down and plan the right course of action for my mini tank (10 gallons I have read is considered mini) i cant wait to have happy and healthy fish! They are more fun to watch than T.V.

0 Not allowed!
    I believe that this topic could be discussed without sexist remarks. I also dont think that assuming a normal man will become violent over aquarium stocking is a fitting remark
    Last edited by Aeonflame; 04-26-2012 at 03:50 PM.
    <-- Click for journals
    "There is no right way to do the wrong thing." - KingFisher "Only bad things happen fast in this hobby" - Cliff