· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Thread: Puppy

1. Default Puppy

0 Not allowed!
    This is a poem I made based on a real puppy that one of my staff brought to our group home last spring, it is dark so be warned. (I do not know if the puppy lived or died it was only at our home for a short time)

Puppy

Puppy oh puppy wants to live, to love and licks forever give. But cut the rope that ties him not innocence shall be forgot. For he was labled a dangerous breed few shall answer to his need. Karias apartment will not allow pits he could become kibbles and bits.

Please buy me the dog says my roommate now, how will you take care of it I vow, you live on penny's day by day. Addictions to caffeine and cigeraties rule a shattered sway. Mike himself would never allow few shall answer to his play bow. I'll give it to a friend says karia my staff against the will of the puppy's behalf. Later on her friend backs out now a puppy's future is lost about. Darkness has sealed its fate Satan and Death cant wait. For a room of death dark and cold sheltering media lies of old that all find homes in this world is a lie that is sent to the lambs of innocence.

A lonely puppy is in a cage societies scorn, prdejudgise's rage a minute passes then 2 by 4 a staff opens the door. Barking and jumping playfully he is led away mother death has come to play. Licking playfully a gloved hand that will send him to shadow land. Suddenly a needle is put inside a puppy's fear he cannot hide... then comes a sleeping death as the goddess steals his breath. Puppy oh puppy only wanted to live to love and licks forever give. But cut the rope that ties him not innocence shall be forgot. A body in barrels he is now inside the whole truth I cannot hide, A man from a truck will haul them away the sides of the truck shows clearly as day, to serve the pet food industery.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I noticed no ones been posting

hay I know its a dark poem but the people at my day program like it. It is really a hit with thursdays dark writing class. (we have a day ,thursday, where we bring in the darker writings)

The sad thing is it probably really happened that way for the little puppy I met in real life..( either that or it wound up in a fight ring) few people who should have theses dogs want pit bulls, pets can and do wind up in pet food after being in shelter and then put down. I hope by posting this I can help people switch over to brands of food\ that don't have a mystery meat- dog,cat,ect. and that more people will take pet ownership seriously.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    It's a little dark, as you said...but it's also a little hard to read.

Maybe space it out a bit more and check the spelling...I can't tell if some of those are typos or deliberate...

And yes...animal neglect is a very sad facet of life...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I know I misspelled " predijuce" Other then that I don't think I misspelled much. I'm legally blind in my left eye and wear glasses so if I can read it it must be okay.

Can you up the word size on this forum maybe that would help?

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsarecool

Puppy

Puppy oh puppy wants to live, to love and licks forever give. But cut the rope that ties him not innocence shall be forgot. For he was labled a dangerous breed few shall answer to his need. Karias apartment will not allow pits he could become kibbles and bits.

Please buy me the dog says my roommate now, how will you take care of it I vow, you live on penny's day by day. Addictions to caffeine and cigeraties rule a shattered sway. Mike himself would never allow few shall answer to his play bow. I'll give it to a friend says karia my staff against the will of the puppy's behalf. Later on her friend backs out now a puppy's future is lost about. Darkness has sealed its fate Satan and Death cant wait. For a room of death dark and cold sheltering media lies of old that all find homes in this world is a lie that is sent to the lambs of innocence.

A lonely puppy is in a cage societies scorn, prdejudgise's rage a minute passes then 2 by 4 a staff opens the door. Barking and jumping playfully he is led away mother death has come to play. Licking playfully a gloved hand that will send him to shadow land. Suddenly a needle is put inside a puppy's fear he cannot hide... then comes a sleeping death as the goddess steals his breath. Puppy oh puppy only wanted to live to love and licks forever give. But cut the rope that ties him not innocence shall be forgot. A body in barrels he is now inside the whole truth I cannot hide, A man from a truck will haul them away the sides of the truck shows clearly as day, to serve the pet food industery.
    These are the main spelling issues...again, spacing and punctuation would help too...

If verse is too hard to read, no one will read it...so you have to make it visually appealing...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Maybe many are not posting because we are a fish forum here and not a poetry class?

So far you have posted about dogs, puppies, cats, cat food and birds. Do you have fish????