· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yea she is so annoying with running away and stuff. Sigh. Ok, so i did babies, adults, tetras, singles, gouramis... Whats left? I have my pleco:

Steve the Rubber-Nosed Pleco. He loves the ship, and right now since the fish are in transition period (see journal), he doesnt have the ship. Hes very sad. But in this picture he has the ship. He never left it, hence why i had to shoot thru the hole in the side to get him on the other side.

My Loaches:

Two Black Kuhli Loaches. Just took this picture about a minute ago, hence why there is no gravel. My loaches' names are Larry and Moe. Im hoping that when i get my new loaches sometime in the next two weeks that they wont look the same as these two. Their tails are how i tell them apart, because of course they all are the same color and body shape. Cant tell you which one is in this picture though, because i cant see the tail. Steve also appears in this shot.

And last but definitely not least... Petri:

Petri is a calculated 4 or 5 years old "carny fish" Comet Godfish i got from a neighbor. I thought for the longest time she was a he, because i didnt know how to sex goldfish. So i still call her a he most of the time even though i know she is a he. Hope i didnt confuse y'all there. She lived in these small little tanks all her life, and just kept growing large and awkward for the tanks. I didnt know how big she would get. Now she will probably be the happiest fish when she goes into the 75! She is currently about 8 inches, and i hope she will reach her full 12" potential in the new tank.

The End! That is all of my fish, except for the bettas that are in a different tank, and the cories and frogs that live with them. And the snails, as they are boring to look at.
    10gal Betta Tank - Skye the crowntail and Squiggles the deformed albino cory
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Nice pictures. I love your fish and that you give them all names. Only my male bettas and 1 platy have names.
    Lots of tanks. Some tanks are planted. Fish include community and bettas.
    2 Dachshunds. Angel (Red) and Cookie (Chocolate Dapple).
    Shiny Things and Beauty the rabbits.
    RIP Princess and Max the Dachshunds, Tiger and Ping Pong the rabbits, and all the fishes from when I was a newbie.
    It is Ldoerr NOT Idoerr.
    Black kitten named Midnight that was found 10/29/12