· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Yes...but then you could wait forever too.

I don't usually rush to get something new...but my current phone IS irritating, lol. I just don't want to be stuck with the 'dud' if I can manage to do my research properly...

It seems there's less and less choice with the current phones...they don't even come in pretty colours anymore! :(

55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Seems like every time I get a new phone, its discontinued 3 months after buying it, lol. My phone was suppose to get Android 4.0 in January, but I'm still waiting on it, and its still under warranty until July, so I don't really want to Root it.

We are due for an upgrade in November and I think were gonna go with some type of Samsung Galaxy phone. We just bought 2 galaxy 10.1 tablets and love them, so I'm sure the phones are just as good, and who knows how many more they will come out with by November.

29 gallon-planted community

20 long frag tank
    75 gal-planted goldfish

75 gallon mixed reef with 20 gallon sump

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    ...I am just not seeing anything 'new' though...

The cell has morphed into a plain black rectangle with a touch screen. They all look alike on the surface...

So will all the innovations be internal now (memory, speed, etc.)? Or just size related?

0 Not allowed!
    Its all internal, ram, cpu speed, display quality, graphics, camera picture and video quality, as well as all the new apps coming out. Shoot most phones now are 1000 times better and faster my computer I had growing up. Between my phone and tablet, I rarely use my pc anymore

29 gallon-planted community

20 long frag tank
    75 gal-planted goldfish

75 gallon mixed reef with 20 gallon sump

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    ...that's just it...I haven't ever used an app...so I don't know if it's something I'd find useful...

I don't take pictures...so that's not of concern...

I like this interactive format (forums/discussion boards)...but otherwise am not interested in social networking options...I hate FB and Twitter...

I also love Google...I look stuff up all the time...

I do like improved speed though...years of dial-up have soured me to anything slow...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    In my spare time (or when I'm procrastinating ) I have been looking up everything I can find on the Samsung Note and the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

I find I am leaning towards the Note...despite size concerns...because I think it will give me more play value (which I'd like to experience - and which is one reason I'm upgrading).

However, I don't want to switch servers - and my current doesn't carry the Note - but they do have the Nexus (which is a close second).

LOL...so I'm still stuck...unless my server decides to carry the Note over the course of the next few weeks.

Guess I can keep waiting and seeing for a while...

0 Not allowed!
    lol

waiting is a killer!
    Used to try and keep track of my fish here.....

Ran out of room and time!!!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Waiting is a killer...esp. when I don't know how long to wait...

It's been what...2 weeks since I last obscessed?

In those two weeks I noticed the reveiws for the Galaxy Nexus aren't so good...and that our carrier is bringing in the Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE...(I wish the names weren't so confusing...even just sticking to straight model numbers would help)...

This is supposed to be the better phone 'overall'.

Meh...

The price on the Nexus also dropped in half...I would've been ticked if I had bought it 2 weeks ago, just to find the price dropped right afterwards.

Meh...

The technology is changing the products too quickly...I find it stressful. Hard to know what the 'best' thing to do is...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Oh good grief...

Now there's the Galaxy S III coming this fall...with features I would actually like to have and use...like wireless charging...

Guess I'll keep waiting...

...and in the meantime...maybe my provider will cave and get the Note...

Meh...

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry I missed this thread until now, phones are my job so I think I can help out here. In my honest opinion there are only 3 phones worth getting right now, Nexus, HTC One X, or the Lumia 900. I would include the 4S is that list but you already nixed it. The Note is ok, but its a gimmick, remember you have to have this for 2 years. The Nexus and the HTC have the same resolution as the note, they pack all the same space into the screen but it will actually fit in one hand. Don't listen to any bad reviews for the Nexus, its far and away the best phone on Verizon. The main benefit of the Nexus is unlike other android phones, especially Samsung phones, Nexus phone's aren't out of date in a month. Google will keep updating them for years. The old Nexus S was updated to Android 4.0 months ago.

If you're willing to switch to ATT the HTC One X is the best Android phone on the market right now, blows the Note away. Better build, screen, processor, best camera on a phone, everything. And its almost as big, but is much better to hold. Wont get updates as fast as the nexus, but at least HTC updates their phones, Samsung never does. Ill never own a Samsung phone again because of this, been burned too many times. Except for a Nexus, those don't count lol.

As for the Lumia, it's the perfect smartphone for a first time smartphone buyer. Windows phone 7 is the most user friendly phone operating system on the market right now. As a matter of fact its what I currently use, except I have a Radar on T-mobile. Its the perfect phone OS because I never have to mess with it or fight with it. The only drawback is that it doesn't have nearly as many apps and the other two yet, but more are coming. I have an Android tablet that takes care of all my app needs. The combination works for me because I can deal with Androids nonsense on a tablet because the tablet isn't necessary like a phone. IMO Android makes a better tablet than a phone.

Allot of info but hope it helps :)
    Last edited by FinalJenemba; 05-11-2012 at 10:44 PM.