· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Surfs moray feeding vid

0 Not allowed!
    Finaly! New camera, this was shot in HD with my new Nikon D7000, still learning and it will get better...

Cheers!

Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

0 Not allowed!
    Great quality video. Looks like you got that new camera figured out

Embedded video below

If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Love your Tank! Great Video, Thank You for sharing!

Smile

0 Not allowed!
    Jeez Cliff, I tried to figure out how to embed for 30 min or so, was stumped! Thanks buddy for making life easy as always

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Scottishfish - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp 
    Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R 
    Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    Nice eels, that lionfish is like 'how come they get it and I don't' :-p
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

Smile

0 Not allowed!
    LOL Scottish, you may not have noticed, he was fed 1st, he's just a gready bugger always wanting more

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Scottishfish - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp 
    Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R 
    Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    My laptops kinda slow today so was freezing then jumping 10secs or so, must've missed it my bad
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome! Just awesome!

What kind of eel is swimming across the screen at 1:19?

So far I see 2 zebras, ghost ribbon, snowflake, black/yellow one?, another one at 2:31 bottom right of screen hiding under rock?
    Last edited by glarior; 04-10-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    300g + 240g in wall build! - Follow Here
    120g SW Reef, LED lights, cool fish and corals!

Smile

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by glarior
    Awesome! Just awesome!

What kind of eel is swimming across the screen at 1:19?

So far I see 2 zebras, ghost ribbon, snowflake, black/yellow one?, another one at 2:31 bottom right of screen hiding under rock?
    The Black Yellow under the rock is my Girded Moray, love his face, kinda Dog like. The one swimming all over the tank is a Black Edge from the Carribean, he's the one who nailed my finger when I was moving rock without looking, totally my fault. I have pushed him away by hand with no fear of being bitten, he only hits when surprised.

My Favorites are the zebra's. You may have noticed how gentle they are in comparison when taking food, I kinda have to watch and make sure they're not robbed, lol, even by each other...

Thanks for watching fellow Eel keeper...

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the information!

Maybe one day I will have more eels like that!

I fogot to pst but this past weekend my boss bought me a tesselata eel! About 12-18" long. I am now working on upgrading my 75 to 300. I think it is official I like the bigger eels more than the small ones. Last night I fed him an octopus and he ate it violently. I tried to record it on my phone but it grabbed the food and went behind the rocks.

You have inspired me to clean the front of my glass and try to get a few good videos of all this.

Does your lion fish get jealous? My dog face puffer is very jealous when the eel eats. The first time I fed the eel the puffer followed the eel/food under the rock and tried to take it! I already fed the puffer 3 slices of squid. Later the puffer did take the food before the eel go to it and the eel smelled the puffer but never did nothing. It was funny watching the puffer be mad at me for not feeding him more
    300g + 240g in wall build! - Follow Here
    120g SW Reef, LED lights, cool fish and corals!