· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Default latest pics of 65-gallon

0 Not allowed!
    Here is a recent photo of my 65-gallon coldwater ... Enjoy.
    Last edited by mermaidwannabe; 04-07-2012 at 05:59 AM.
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

0 Not allowed!
    For some reason, it didn't post the thumbnail. Just click on the attachment and it should enlarge for you, anyway ... weird ...

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Default How do I get thumbnails to consistently post?

0 Not allowed!
    You experts in the photo posting arena:

Most of my pics post automatically as thumbnails, but some, like the one above, will only post my file name with a tiny blank square and a pindot in the middle of it. The enlarged photo can only be seen when someone clicks on the file name, but they don't get to see any thumbnail, first.

I find it totally unpredictable as to which way my photos post, and it appears I have no control over it. I would like for them ALL to post as thumbnails.

I use the exact same method of uploading every time, and upload from the exact same source (my computer). All the photos are stored in exactly the same place on my computer. There is nothing that I do differently, except to resize them if they're too large, via a separate photo resizing program. I use that same program for resizing every time, and I do it in exactly the same way.

Any suggestions for getting consistent thumbnail postings?

-- mermaidwannabe

0 Not allowed!
    Have you tried setting up a photo bucket account so you can insert the photos in your posts instead?
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Or just using tinypic. Or imageshack. Or....
    Its Phillip, not Origami.
    Join the 10+ club

Clicky!
    http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=184368
    ^Read

0 Not allowed!
    Is there an option available through the "manage attachments" function of this forum that will enable me to select that I want all of my pics to post as thumbnails instead of file text? As it currently stands, I never know which way they're going to present -- when the uploads finish, either the colorful thumbnail icon appears or the blank box with the pindot, which I know is the other. Can I change the latter to the former through some selection process?

I have been over to photobucket, and quite frankly, I have no idea how to navigate it. It doesn't appear user friendly, to me.

I've never even heard of those other programs.

I use a photo reducing program with my HP all-in-one printer. It allows me to store resized pics on my computer for uploading here. I never have a problem with presentation until I try to upload from my computer into this forum.

Anyone have some answers that address this specific situation?

Thanks.

-- mermaid

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I would love to see a full size picture of your tank!

0 Not allowed!
    American League Champions! TIGERS!

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks, MLB. I'll be posting there, next.

And Old Marine, as soon as I get it resized to fit, I'll post the most recent full tank shot of my 65 ...

-- mermaid