· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Sandy is adorable! And the balloon thing is simply the cutest. awhhh!

My old cat, Magic, was just like him. I used to hold her and point to the fish tanks to see if I'd get a reaction, but she wouldn't even look at it (kind of like if I tried to show her her own reflection, her eyes would pass right by the mirror.) She was completely uninterested!

Now I've got a little kitten who isn't like this at all. I have to moniter her because she jumps on top of the tanks and tries to wedge her paws in ... she doesn't even care about the fish all that much, she just loves water. >.<
    "Can ye fathom the ocean, dark and deep, where the mighty waves and the grandeur sweep?" - Fanny Crosby

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yea, grandma always takes his balloon off and then he just stares at it and meows until i put it on again lol. It makes it easy to track his progress thru the house with a balloon floating 4 ft in air above him.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishkeeper
    He used to drink out of there too, until my 3" female betta bit him on the nose. He didn't like that at all! He doesn't know that particular betta died of old age awhile ago.
    Lol. Fish 1, cat 0.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVoldevader
    Now I've got a little kitten who isn't like this at all. I have to moniter her because she jumps on top of the tanks and tries to wedge her paws in ... she doesn't even care about the fish all that much, she just loves water. >.<
    What kind of cat is that? A siamese? I hear siamese kitties like water. And yea, sandy is just like your older cat. Nothing phases him. Only thing that makes him move like a normal cat is jewelry. He looooooves 2 play with jewelry.
    10gal Betta Tank - Skye the crowntail and Squiggles the deformed albino cory
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ekfishlover2011
    What kind of cat is that? A siamese? I hear siamese kitties like water. And yea, sandy is just like your older cat. Nothing phases him. Only thing that makes him move like a normal cat is jewelry. He looooooves 2 play with jewelry.
    Nawh, Pepper's a black and white domestic shorthair. I had one exactly like her when I was younger, except he hated water... kind of like a normal cat? Pepper actually gets us to give her a bath everyday. 0.o

And awhh Sandy! Loves balloons and jewerly .. that's quite a character you've got there
    Last edited by TheVoldevader; 04-08-2012 at 01:57 AM.
    "Can ye fathom the ocean, dark and deep, where the mighty waves and the grandeur sweep?" - Fanny Crosby

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Aaw. Pepper sounds cute. I love black and white cats. Like a tuxedo or no? I want a tuxedo marking cat. Sandy is a domestic shorthair too. He doesnt like water, but he doesnt have claws, soo... He gets a bath about once every 2 or 3 months. Hes getting one this coming friday so that hes nice and pretty for that fish place. They are having contests and he will win if hes matt-less and combed and brushed and clean. His eyes can win over a crowd. :D

Edit: Maybe i should skip his hot pink collar and but on a pretty diamond necklace (fake) instead! My grandma always says he looks adorable when i put jewelry on him. He is always super closely monitored with jewelry on so that he doesnt snag it on something and die. Then he will be super cute and unbeatable for the photo contest! Ill have to remove his harness for the pic, that is ugly. I hope he wont try to run away if i do that... Hes not very fast. Ill catch him.
    Last edited by ekfishlover2011; 04-08-2012 at 12:14 PM.
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ekfishlover2011
    Aaw. Pepper sounds cute. I love black and white cats. Like a tuxedo or no? I want a tuxedo marking cat. Sandy is a domestic shorthair too. He doesnt like water, but he doesnt have claws, soo... He gets a bath about once every 2 or 3 months. Hes getting one this coming friday so that hes nice and pretty for that fish place. They are having contests and he will win if hes matt-less and combed and brushed and clean. His eyes can win over a crowd. :D

Edit: Maybe i should skip his hot pink collar and but on a pretty diamond necklace (fake) instead! My grandma always says he looks adorable when i put jewelry on him. He is always super closely monitored with jewelry on so that he doesnt snag it on something and die. Then he will be super cute and unbeatable for the photo contest! Ill have to remove his harness for the pic, that is ugly. I hope he wont try to run away if i do that... Hes not very fast. Ill catch him.
    She's almost like a tuxedo, except a little more black than they usually have. ^.^ Sounds like Sandy is in for a real treat. Maybe he'll meet some lady cats?

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Maybe. Or ill probably be that wierd girl that brought her cat. Though they cant really talk because ive seen snakes, ferrets, parrots, iguanas, and bunnies that have been brought by their owners. And those were on normal everyday visits, not special days. :)
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything