· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Hybrid View

1. Default Fish are biting Good!

0 Not allowed!
    We got 89 fish in 5 hours, that is 2 guys fishing not bad if i do say so myself!
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed!
    What kind of fish do you have there?
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Chris there are 32 Shell crackers, 4 channel cats about 2 to 3 pounders, 37 Bluegills and 16 fiedler catfish {small cats that you just skin them, gut em out and cut heads and fins off batter them and deep fry }

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Scottishfish - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp 
    Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R 
    Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    I wonder what's for dinner tonight . . . .
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Not bad... who's hungry?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine
    Chris there are 32 Shell crackers, 4 channel cats about 2 to 3 pounders, 37 Bluegills and 16 fiedler catfish {small cats that you just skin them, gut em out and cut heads and fins off batter them and deep fry }
    Very nice! Nothing like a good feed of nice fresh fish. Do you have to be careful when you handle the catfish? Our freshwater catfish are pretty nasty critters, they have some nasty spikes on thier dorsal and pectoral fins, that can cause you some horrible pain if you get spiked with them.
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yes they can spike you good if you do not Respect them

0 Not allowed!
    Hey Marine....I wonder if you had heard of this. I just heard of it a couple months ago.

Drop pan fish in a bowl of vinegar for a couple minutes. The scales will just wipe off with a paper towel. Works better on the smaller fish but also on all of them, so I hear, and the vinegar does not affect the taste after they cooked.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine
    Yes they can spike you good if you do not Respect them

Hahaha. This is why I use barbless hooks, if I fish in areas where catfish live. It's a lot easier to get the hook out and put them back in the water, where they can't spike you!