· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Thread: Anubias Flower!

Awards Showcase

hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 
    Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 
    lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 

Default Anubias Flower!

0 Not allowed!
    Yay! So I got back from vacation and the potential flower on my anubias is most definitely a flower!
    So in addition to finding that my new fert regimen is making a difference on the quality of my plants... I have a flower budding!

Pay no mind to all the itty bitty bubbles from the bubbler nearby.

They remind me a bit of antheriums.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yay Trilliane!!!

It's very exciting to see the anubias flower. Not only are you happy to see it, it also shows that you have a very happy plant
    10 Gallon: Planted Red Cherry Shrimp
    65 Gallon: Planted South American Community
    30 Gallon: Planted Bolivian Ram Tank

Reduce The Stress....Cycle Fishless!

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice! What is your new fert regime?

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice. Looks just like a peace lily. I get excited when mine gets a new leaf!

Awards Showcase

hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 
    Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 
    lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hpt84
    Very nice! What is your new fert regime?
    Well I'm actually using some Osmocote tablets right now, I just put in my last of the packet yesterday. So I'm debating if I want to buy those again, or move to the aquariumplants fert pellets. I was a bit impressed by how well my plants did while I was gone for a week.

Flourish tablets which I tried for a couple months before this were not doing the trick.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Well Hot Diggity Dog... my last flower didn't quite open fully some fishie knocked part of the stamen to bits and now I see its just a stem left.

But... there appears to be a new bud!

More than a year of no flowers on this plant and now back to back. I must be doing something right I guess!

Talking

0 Not allowed!
    I was just about to post a question asking if this was a leaf or a flower!

And that's growing in crushed coral and sand. Excellent.

Babies!