· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awards Showcase

Congrats on the award - Brookfish Thanks for the rep :-) - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas! - The Red Severum merry christmas - mommy1 Seasons greetings have a great christmas - Celtic Fins 
    Merry Christmas! - Lab_Rat Happy Holidays! - King Tut Merry Christmas! - rich311k Wishing You A Very Happy New Year!!! - Jill Happy New year. - Celtic Fins 
    Happy New Year to the forum 'funny' guy. AKA...MR. NYLONS. - gabbyguppy Congratulations on your rep star - Celtic Fins Another round for my friends - mommy1 Another day, another round for my friends. - mommy1 After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1 
    Hope you are well man - robflanker Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 Happy Birthday - mommy1 Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Jaster Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jaster 

0 Not allowed!
    Personally I like live aquaria

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/a....cfm?c=830+879
    You could even check with some of the members here.
    Angel breeder wanna-be

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    My husband and I found a couple koi angelfish at petsmart. They dont have a ton of orange but it is there. They actually had a wide variety....just no veil varities.

3. Red face Be careful

0 Not allowed!
    I have found angels from some breeders to be very aggresive. Foster and Smith aquatics angels were very peaceful compared too somethingphishy. The angels from Somethingphishy were absolutley beautiful but extremely aggresive. The ones from Foster and Smith were also beautiful but much more peacful. Ask around and see what others have experienced...

0 Not allowed!
    Angels are aggressive....period. It's not the store you buy them from but the species. That depends on what sexes you have and how you have paired them up in the tank.

0 Not allowed!
    My petstore will actually let me order fish through them. Have you asked about that? I go to a place called MochaPet, it's not a Mom n Pop store or anything, but then I've never heard of the chain before they moved in a few months back.
    130g: 6 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora
    I've noticed that people HATE it when you point out how stupid they are, so now I try to do it politely.

0 Not allowed!
    Why does it have to be online? I bought a mated pair of beautiful silvers a few years back at the local fish store and only paid $25 for my mated pair. They had taken them in from someone who had no more room for fish tanks.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I think I read somewhere that Indian Angel Woods breeds angels. Might try a pm to check.
    Someday, when I have all the fish tanks I want, I hope to be featured on an episode of animal hoarders.

Received some great advice? Be sure to show your appreciation by giving rep points! Click the scale on the upper right of that wonderful post and tell someone