· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AgnerWagner
    It is written, that i can move my object, but i have tried for a long time to move it by clicking in the center point and move, but nothing happens, only the point is moving, as shown here? Then how do I do it then. I want to move my object to the center of the image.

Well ok, now i found out how to move it, by moving the center point for the rotating from side to side, but i guess that was not the meaning, was it???

Helle
    I feel that this spam bot might have some cryptic, metaphorical hidden message for me... nah it's just nonsense.
    120g SW mixed reef (see profile for equipment info) RBTAs, Shrooms, Zoas (new!) and fish..... and two fat cats
    "The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake." -Sebastian the crab

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_fish_lady
    I know this thread is from a while ago, but I'm curious to hear how this worked out for you Ash

I'll let you know how it goes. Still haven't moved out yet.
    كل نفس ذائقة الموت ثم الينا ترجعون

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    im facing the same thing how ever, im only movine 4 buildings down in my apartment complex, so the tank will be the last thing i break down once everything else is moved. if your by a homedepot or lowes they have great tote bins that hold up to 400LBS that is 27 gallons for $13, thats what im useing.
    10G Algae tank-The Nano was moved to the 55G
    55G Reef-
    55G FOWLR-soon
    55G Coral only-soon
    150G-reef/ fowlr? Soon
    75G predator tanksoon

DIY live rock

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Well, I made the move. All my corals and fish are so far alive. My baby maxima looks a little upset, but is still alive. I basically brought almost all my water with me. The only hick up is that the seriatopora fragged itself in the move, but the pieces still seem to be alive.

0 Not allowed!
    Glad to hear everything seamed to go OK
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Anything you would of done differently ??
    10G Algae tank-The Nano was moved to the 55G
    55G Reef-
    55G FOWLR-soon
    55G Coral only-soon
    150G-reef/ fowlr? Soon
    75G predator tanksoon

DIY live rock

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Well, I'd have been more careful moving the seriotopora, obviously. Really, if there was one thing I'd have prefered to do different, it'd be to move the more delicate life forms first (maybe with some LR) to a holding tank to make moving the tank easier.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Well, I had my first casualty which I think was from the move today. The baby maxima died. To be honest, I think it was too small. It kinda didn't do well at first, but the more feedings I gave it, the more it improved. Was doing great right before the move, but immediately after the move it started declining.

Poor little guy.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'm sorry to hear that! I'm glad everything else went ok though.
    120g SW mixed reef (see profile for equipment info) RBTAs, Shrooms, Zoas (new!) and fish..... and two fat cats
    "The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake." -Sebastian the crab

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashurbarnipal
    Well, I'd have been more careful moving the seriotopora, obviously. Really, if there was one thing I'd have prefered to do different, it'd be to move the more delicate life forms first (maybe with some LR) to a holding tank to make moving the tank easier.
    Just curious on how you actually moved everything.
    72 gallon saltwater

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast