· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Talking My Siamese Cat Oscar

0 Not allowed!
    These are all pretty old because I don't have a camera right now but I have two cats (Oscar and Maisey) and a dog (Rosie), Oscar was born on the 20th May 2010.

Not staged! Luckily I had my old camera on me and managed to take a quick snap hence the bad quality!

^ Thinking face!

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    He looks like a pistol!

0 Not allowed!
    Looks very mischievious!
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Lots of SASSY in that cat

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    lol. is he eating that purple ribbon in the third picture? I had a cat eat my sister's goggles once when i was a kid. Ate absolutely all of it except the glass! O.O It was crazy. Hes really pretty though, very lovely cat.
    10gal Betta Tank - Skye the crowntail and Squiggles the deformed albino cory
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    ^_^ Cute cat

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    That third picture was actually taken on my 18th birthday (24th August), my boyfriend had put some ribbon on one of my present and he actually opened my present for me trying to get the ribbon off! He opens all the Christmas and birthday presents, ribbon or no ribbon! He's hilarious, he has a real character. He wasn't eating the ribbons he was just pulling it, it was really cute but I did have to take it away eventually! That teddy next to him he's at least twice maybe three times the size of now and after that photo he started attacking the teddy! He loves his teddy and he has 2 Boofle's of his own because he wouldn't leave mine alone! He's a sucker for a teddy and carries them around the house and sleeps with them and me. *

^ Sorry if that's classed as spam but that's one of him cuddling his teddy. He drags it around now!

He is really cute but he's more like a dog/puppy than a cat, he's very obedient. He's trained to sit, stay, fetch, lie down, rollover, beg, jump up etc... But I have to be because he's the best nightmare there is!*
    I spend every day with him, he loves the fish too which is bonus, he watches them for hours and he loves music though hates my mom's singing. Our favourite band is Three Days Grace and his favourite song by them is "I hate everything about you", he also loves Nickleback and "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls, he cries when they go off but he hates "Sanctuary" by UTADA which is a shame because it really relaxes me. *
    Very curious though, likes to get into trouble and my only problem is that he can be very aggressive and if I don't watch him (this isn't a joke) he will wait until the little kids come out of school, run out the dog flap and go after them. I've not had anyone say he's hurt their kid but he does chase small children and one of the days I got a knock at the door by an angry dog owner saying he had came out of nowhere and savaged her two dogs (two Alsatians) and I ended up having to pay the vets bills so he's not necessarily a friendly cat.*
    He attacks people of all ages, hunts children (I've had to stop everything and go after him a few times) and indiscriminately attacks all manner of animals quite aggressively. Also he does destroy property by destroying lawns by doing things such as digging deep holes and etc. I do try my best to control him, I'm really strict with him and things. Unfortunately if a kid smaller than 2 and a half ft maybe or younger than 7ish comes round I have to shut him in my room or something because he hunts them, I also have to protect even adults.*
    I have never trained him to,*but he will attack. He pounced on a 4/5 year old (I think) a few weeks ago when she was trying to run away and he's that powerful he knocked her to the floor. Luckily for me she wasn't with her mom and the second I saw him out the back window I was outside, so I asked if she was okay and took him home. Things could have been worse, I'm just lucky that me and my sister are older (she will be 16 in May) otherwise he would probably have to go if he still had his love of attacking children toward my sister. It can also frighten people when he is just being friendly just by his mannerisms which is quite sad really, I kind of understand where they're coming from though especially with regards his love of climbing up people and clawing his way up your leg until he is only standing on his hind legs because he is quite tall...

But he is lovely, I couldn't ask for a better, more demanding or loud companion, I love him to bits! I just wish I didn't have to warn people about him, pay bills I probably shouldn't that really bite into my tank savings or recieve complaints... Instead of saying "I have the most gorgeous cat in the world! Pet him if you like!" I say "He's absolutely beautiful but he can be really nasty *so you can stroke him but be very careful and don't let the kid anywhere near him." His cuteness is what injures people. *sighs*

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    they say siamese are one of the most trainable breeds of cat. Very smart and very loyal. :) Too bad about the viciousness though. Id probably get sucked into his trap and get attacked. Like Puss and Boots and his eyes of doom... Cant resist the adorable kitty! Dangerous their species is...
    10gal Betta Tank - Skye the crowntail and Squiggles the deformed albino cory
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

0 Not allowed!
    Cute cat. A friend of mine had the meanest Siamese cat ever. It would sit on the refrigerator and literally dive on anyone who come in the room that was a stranger to him.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    They are very intelligent, loyal and trainable, very desperate to please their owner though even I get attacked sometimes. It's unprovoked, you could just be walking to the toilet and he comes out of nowhere or he's purring and rubbing around you but the second you touch him he savages you! He's attacked most the guests I've had pet him, the rare occasion a great majority of him being asleep... It's really embarrassing but you do get drawn in, his blue eyes are stunning and the photos don't do him justice! :)

He followed me down the street yesterday when I went to meet my friend, I had to drag him back home! :P He was going "Mwoooooaaaaw!!!!" the whole way there, I kept telling him to just go home but he didn't and everyone was just staring at us. Had to take a return journey before we could go anywhere. He can sound like a crying baby too which isn't good when you feel ill.

They're the best breed of cats but they need no less than your 100% attention so I wouldn't advise anyone to have them unless they have a lot of time for the cat, he pines if I'm gone for as long as an hour which is quite sweet. He is the best companion I could ask for, he sounds bad but I have never regretted getting him and if I could go back and do things again I'd still get him.

Haha! Jumped from a refrigerator?! He'd knock you over if he did that, he's not fat but he is very muscular and powerful. My nan's nan used to have a Siamese called Simon that used to attack kids from a fence and my Nan's old Siamese cat called Jamie used to fight with dogs and was so heavy he actually broke a fence! I'd just die if Oscar dived at someone from my fridge, it's bad enough what he does now. Half the time I'm tempted to call the Cat Whisperer!
    Last edited by Megalodon; 03-12-2012 at 08:20 AM.