· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime 
    Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R 
    Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 Thanks! - pRED 

Default Greedy Greedy

0 Not allowed!
    Just fed the tank some frozen brineshrimp with added garlic, wow, they loooooove it! Added in a shrimp tablet at the same time. My gold severum is thee greediest fish I know, you would think he's swallowed a ping pong ball!!!
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry to hear about your Kribs SF :( maybe there's a fish parenting class mommy krib can attend?
    "Can ye fathom the ocean, dark and deep, where the mighty waves and the grandeur sweep?" - Fanny Crosby

0 Not allowed!
    do you buy the blister packs of brine in garlic or did you make your own?
    Used to try and keep track of my fish here.....

Ran out of room and time!!!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime 
    Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R 
    Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 Thanks! - pRED 

0 Not allowed!
    Bought them, believe it or not I get them from dobbies chris, 3 packs each with 24 (I think) cubes for 6, not bad think. You can mix and match the packets, got bloodworm, krill and brineshrimp with garlic this time

0 Not allowed!
    yea its the same stuff I get from Lossie.

Some of the Dobbies places are ok eh?

The one in Dundee is good. Aberdeen one is horrid though :(

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Mines is down the clyde side near lanark. There no bad for some stuff, being a garden center they are a rip off for some stuff, but that frozen foods a gr8 price.

Surprisingly the fish selection is good! All very healthy and they always stock oddballs, that's where I got my dwarf african giraffe catfifsh from one guy really knows his stuff, the rest are no bad, I do my own research though before I buy.

Awards Showcase

Default On the hunt

0 Not allowed!
    Fed the tank some frozen brineshrimp tonight, soon as it was in the tank the dgc was out on the hunt darting about, love that fish

0 Not allowed!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Just feeding the tank brinesrimp at the moment, will get my live foods tomorrow

Tanks looking amazingly clean again! Will perhaps try and get some pictures in the next few days

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Fed some frozen daphnia and some sinking shrimp tablets, my dgc came out and rooted around, its getting bigger! Really broadening head

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast