· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Going with the advice from one store; Fix what's broken...

I have a home handyman coming out tomorrow...just bought a French door and new door jamb to replace the old broken stuff ...and if he can get that done...and put in all the missing door knobs from back in 1996 that weren't done then...we'll be off to a good start...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Home handyman came and went...first coat of new paint is done...so we're getting there!

I moved the budgies (I inherited them from my daughter when she moved out) out of the room, while we paint, and stuffed them in the bathroom. I thought they'd be all stressed and was worried...instead, if I had to guess, I think they're enjoying the change of scenery...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Room is done - except for painting the trim...and it's not bad (one coat will be enough to touch it up), so no rush...although I should try and get it done this weekend if I can. Then I can put away the paint can.

Still waiting on the armchair too...

I have most of my stuff moved into the room...and roughly organized...but it needs to be fine tuned. No rush at all on that though...and it's all perfectly findable the way it is...

It's already made a huge difference...now I can actually see and grab what I need instead of breaking fingernails trying to pull stuff out of the little cupboard I had it all stuffed in...

And it's so nice not to be cluttered. I actually have space! Now just to keep it like that! A little on the empty side!

When the chair comes I'll post a before and after picture...

Awards Showcase

lets see if you cann see this - William another test - William hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus 
    Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 
    Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 
    Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Can't wait to see pictures!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Me too! I want to post some now...but without the chair, or the trim painted, the room still looks a little unfinished...so I'll wait for the chair...

I have Saturday peg-holed for painting...shouldn't take me more than hour I don't think, to put one coat on the window and door trim. I won't get the wooden door stained just yet though...I want to be able to open all the windows for that and it's going to be too cold...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks. I will. I'm still waiting on the armchair.

It's nothing 'special' as far as decorating goes...just fun for me!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Forgot to take pictures last night...I'll try and remember today.

Then you can see how the 'ugly' armchair clashes. I don't care...it's comfy...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Took pics! Sadly, the the 'after' pics don't look like much of an improvement over teh 'before' pics...but in real life it's a huge difference...

I also still have to organize shelves and hang up some more pictures...etc.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    One day I will get closet doors too...and get rid of the curtain...

Dunno why it looks so messy in the photos...it's not messy looking when you walk in, except for the shelves that I'm still arranging...

0 Not allowed!
    I like the after better.

I also like the look of natural wood on the door and your furniture
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]