· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    ok! Ill keep up my heat and treatments. Thanks!
    10gal Betta Tank - Skye the crowntail and Squiggles the deformed albino cory
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    quick question, will doing my water change tomorrow (im in bad need of water change) mess up my treatment? I plan on dosing my preventich and probably like 3T of salt after my 15-20gal water change.
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I do not know about the preventich but with the salt you cna just replace it and be good to go.
    Lots of tanks. Some tanks are planted. Fish include community and bettas.
    2 Dachshunds. Angel (Red) and Cookie (Chocolate Dapple).
    Shiny Things and Beauty the rabbits.
    RIP Princess and Max the Dachshunds, Tiger and Ping Pong the rabbits, and all the fishes from when I was a newbie.
    It is Ldoerr NOT Idoerr.
    Black kitten named Midnight that was found 10/29/12

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    ok. :) Thanks. Ill do that then.
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ah, i see now. The few spots that had left from fish left for a little bit. Then they came back double what they were before! O.O But tank is now at 86F, salted, and dosed daily with preventich, so that'll show em to come to my tank...
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Forget PreventIch. Not working hard enough. Now trying API Super Ick Cure. Half dose since i have loaches, it says it for me right on the back. :) Now my tank is blue. Says "may stain silicone and decorations". Hope it doesnt stain silicone in brand new tank! O.O

1 dose and its already pretty blue. Cant wait to see what it looks like on Wednesday when i do the second dose...
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Your tank looks really cool. I like the blue in there.
    Lots of tanks. Some tanks are planted. Fish include community and bettas.
    2 Dachshunds. Angel (Red) and Cookie (Chocolate Dapple).
    Shiny Things and Beauty the rabbits.
    RIP Princess and Max the Dachshunds, Tiger and Ping Pong the rabbits, and all the fishes from when I was a newbie.
    It is Ldoerr NOT Idoerr.
    Black kitten named Midnight that was found 10/29/12

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    me 2. 2 bad its only medicine... lol.
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    wow. this stuff is effective!!! I bought two bottles, but one bottle only gives like 2 doses, so if i use both bottles it should be about 2 wks of treatment. Already worst affected guppy is clean and has some new growth coming on her tail (was eaten horribly away by the ich, ive never seen ich munch like that before!) and the one tetra that had it all over his body now has it just all bunched on the edge of dorsal fin. Weird. Other than that all fish are again spotless! I hope its not just another dormancy period like when i first started. I now have a good amount of salt in there, and the medicine, and the temp is still at 84-86, so i think i should have it under control. Cant wait until its all gone for sure and i can finally add QT fish! Poor guys are so cramped in there, lol.

I had to remove my crab from the 75 today. I have more about that situation in my other journal, 5G Crab Enclosure.
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats on *hopefully* ridding yourself of ich! Did the medicine stain? I'm treating my 10g for it now and I have a rock formation I glued together, it turned the clear sealant bright blue.... >.<
    "Can ye fathom the ocean, dark and deep, where the mighty waves and the grandeur sweep?" - Fanny Crosby

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast