· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default Settting up Brackish tank

0 Not allowed!
    I was thinking about taking the gravel out of my 25 gallon aquarium and replacing it with pool filter sand and putting the small brackish flounder and bumblebee gobbie in the tank. I at present time have some baby mollies, ghost shrimp and a small bristlenose in the tank, will probably put these in my peacock eel tank.
    Just wanted to know besides having the gobies and flounder are there any other good fish to put in tank besides mollies? The tank has been set up since May so it has a well seeded filtration system.
    1--29 gallon tank: 1 small angelfish, pygmy cory, and 4 baby albino bristlenose.
    2--55 gallon tank: 1 adult angelfish, 7 black skirt tetras, 5 yo yo loaches, 1 synodontis catfish and 1 spotted raphael.
    3--3 gallon tank with female betta.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I just changed my tank to brackish a few weeks ago. If you slowly acclimate your fish, you can put almost anything in there, depending on how high or low of a salt level you want to keep.

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong - I'm just speaking from my experiences.

Colombian sharks are one of the breeds that immediately come to mind when I hear brackish.

Awards Showcase

Good luck with the community tank!  You WILL post pics when it's up and running!  Welcome to AC BTW - Mith for ur tank ! welcome to AC ! - Neon im not a good hug'er - rookie Grats on the fry! - Northernguy To go with your beer!  Thanks for the help! - dragoonwoman 
    Thanks for playing Mafia! - Agassizii Happy Holidays - Northernguy Hey!  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!!! - Mith Welcome to AC. - Brookfish For your pancake bunny - Cliff 
    aww thanks LOL  (Mith welling up with tears) LOL - Mith For all your help and patience!!!!! - fish00053 That was the greatist thing ever - Pele A new cory for your 10 gallon - Cliff For the  help - Rue 
    Dude that's the funniest signature I've seen on this site. Have a beer. - harpua2002 A piece of cake to thank everybody that posted in my anniversary thread for their kind words. - gadget228 For getting too close to pleco's breeding rabbits. - gadget228 Awesome sig, make me chuckle :) - FinalJenemba Merry Xmas! Hope U have a good one! Thanks for all the DIY help! :) - Mrs.JayMay23 

0 Not allowed!
    Columbian sharks are also the opposite of acceptable for a 25G aquarium. I have a 225G brackish tank and I don't think I have the room for it.

Unfortunately there are not too many small brackish fish that are readily available. The only other small ones I can think of are puffers, which will eat the other inhabitants.

Glass fish maybe?
    Who is "General Failure" and why is he reading my hard drive?