· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Buy another angelfish - hobbs   just want to say i love u - paulie   A forum treasure - hobbs   here's some ice cream.  i couldn't find any snow on the list.  maybe you'll get a blizzard now, huh?  lol - jeffs99dime   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOL - Lady Hobbs   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - PauliesAquaQueen   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - PauliesAquaQueen   Gay and Lesbian Pride - **AquaQueen**   

Default Something is wrong with my Tequila!!!

0 Not allowed!
    OK I am now freaking out!!! I just cant help but wonder what is next, there has to be another thing to go wrong...I have been sick as some of you may know and I really haven't been up to much but, I have made sure to feed my Fish & Birds over these past days because if I dont they wont get fed...everyone else has their own chores and they are busy from them if I am sick my stuff falls apart (they can't handle mine too I guess). Anyway I went into the living room a few times today and watched the fish swimming all around and they were fine. Then tonight I am going to shut the light off and tequila is just hanging at the top of the tank on one of the taller plants barely breathing...He usually jumps when I reach to shut the light and he didn't move...I took the net and just stuck it in the water near him...normally he would have swam away but, he just sat there. I don't know what is wrong. The water is doing really great in that tank, I tested all of them earlier this afternoon and all 3 tanks were fine. Well, except the guppy tank but, I have not done the water change on that one yet so I know that is why. I see no signs of anything and he is just barely breathing and not moving. I have been also trying to make sure to leave the over head lights on so he wouldn't fight his reflection anymore until I bought more of the background for the sides of the tank. I am going to be very sad if I loose him now on top of everything else!!
    Bonnie & the Gang

Keep your Arms Wet and your Fingers Pruned

Check out my Photo's of all my fish and tanks. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/Boo222_photos/

Where Bird Lovers Gather
    http://www.tailfeathersnetwork.com/

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need gifts. Have a cookie! - Drumachine09   Good luck with your fishie - RobbieG   Loving what you bring to the forum. Hope you are a long-term friend here! - gm72   For being you - Nick_Pavlovski   Whatever yu want it to be - crackatinny   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MeganL3985   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MeganL3985   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MeganL3985   Gay and Lesbian Pride - MeganL3985   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MeganL3985   

0 Not allowed!
    oh i'm so sorry bonnie!! :( How old is he? Any physical symptoms goin on?
    I can't imagine how hard this must be, while you're sick yourself!!
    *Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What Your Up To*

Tanks-
    55 Gallon--On Hold, In Storage...
    20 Gallon High--Tetra and Cory's
    5 Gallon Hex--Guppies (3 Female, 2 Male)
    2.5 Gallon Mini Bow--Future ADF Habitat
    <3 RIP--To My Former Fishies <3

*Aquatic Lounge Chatroom*
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Old age, has to be. Sometimes like anything, they just die, no reason, they just do. Sorry to hear about that. Water changes, stress coat, aquarium salt, and hope.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Buy another angelfish - hobbs   just want to say i love u - paulie   A forum treasure - hobbs   here's some ice cream.  i couldn't find any snow on the list.  maybe you'll get a blizzard now, huh?  lol - jeffs99dime   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOL - Lady Hobbs   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - PauliesAquaQueen   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - PauliesAquaQueen   Gay and Lesbian Pride - **AquaQueen**   

0 Not allowed!
    Geez I don't think he is all that old maybe about 6-7 months. I didn't want to do another water change just yet, they were all just moved to this tank and I already did one just before I got sick. I will add some stress coat in the morning if he makes it. All I keep thinking is in some odd way he took all my pain and is making me better and it's taking his life to help me :(...IMAGINE...I think this pain medicine has me thinking NUTZO...either that or I am nuts.
    Bonnie & the Gang

Check out my Photo's of all my fish and tanks. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/Boo222_photos/

Where Bird Lovers Gather

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need gifts. Have a cookie! - Drumachine09   Good luck with your fishie - RobbieG   Loving what you bring to the forum. Hope you are a long-term friend here! - gm72   For being you - Nick_Pavlovski   Whatever yu want it to be - crackatinny   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MeganL3985   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MeganL3985   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MeganL3985   Gay and Lesbian Pride - MeganL3985   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MeganL3985   

0 Not allowed!
    Awe :( I always feel that way too...I think its just our way of making sense of things we can't understand. Just so sad to think of losing a pet....

Tanks-

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for being a champion =D - Full3R   you need a tang! - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    Raise the tank water temperature a notch?
    Currently: Spotted Blue-eyes, two species of Australian shrimp, Ornate Rainbowfish, Guppies, Corydoras, goldfish.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Hello everyone thanks for your concerns but Tequila lost his battle this morning. I was just down stairs cooking some brunch(poached eggs) and went in to check on him and noticed that he was gone not missing he was just not breathing anymore and upon further investigation I also noticed That I have 1 phantom tetra and 1 white cloud MIA. No signs of them anywhere...their just GONE! This has got me going crazy now. All this just because I got sick!
    Bonnie & the Gang

Where Bird Lovers Gather

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

RAK - DemonShark   Whee! - Nick_Pavlovski   Drink up! - Drumachine09   For keeping TOF alive! - Drumachine09   For Being A Great Friend - MeganL3985   
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - tropfish   AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - tropfish   Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - tropfish   HIV/AIDS - tropfish   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - tropfish   

0 Not allowed!
    sorry to hear about your losses. Perfect time for this stuff to start to! fell better soon!
    55g: 1 Severum, 1 Raphael Catfish, 1 Syno Catfish

5g: adopted goldfish..

2.5g: crowntail betta

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    awe i'm sorry Bonnie, that really sucks girl...

Tanks-

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Cuz you have an apple snail! - Kuli_Loach   

0 Not allowed!
    Bonnie, how terrible! I have 13 land pets along with my betta and snail, so I can totally relate to the frustration of being sick and not being able to be their main caregiver. Or not be able to be that effective at it cause you can only do the bare minimum.

I'm sorry for your loss.