· Pond Fish
· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Smile Pics of my Bettas and Tank Sides (pic heavy)

0 Not allowed!
    My bettas are beautiful sometimes, and scare the heck out of me others. Here is Phantom, my aqua and rainbow veil-tail:

^Flaring at Reaper before the divider became opaque.

^In his old tank (only time i ever got a good side view picture)

And his side of the tank (pre-tannin release):

And his creepy eyes that burn with Hell-fire looking into your soul:

Continued on next post...
    10gal Betta Tank - Skye the crowntail and Squiggles the deformed albino cory
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    And Phantom lives with all the guys that switched sides, meaning Sunny and Spectre the ADF's:

^Sunny

^Spectre

Two Apple Snails:

^Attempting to feed all snails a carrot in a bowl while doing a tank change. Didnt work until i shaved it. Green shell purple snail is Blue, and white snail white shell is Ivory. They like to use the tiny nerites as stepping stools lol.

And two Ghost shrimps that are surprisingly both still there.

Out of room for pics again, so next post (last one, i promise) will have Reaper.
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Now for betta number two, Reaper. Reaper lives all alone except for his two shrimps as well. All of his companions jumped ship and ran for Phantom's side. Its hard to find good pics of him, because he has a severe tail-biting problem that i finally solved a few weeks ago (i hope). It seems the tannins in the water are helping him with a fin growth spurt (yay) so ive got some pretty nice ones of him from today. Hes a black and navy veil-tail. Still not the prettiest betta though because of healing fins, so dont be surprised:

^Early December after a particularly nasty bout of shredding action

^Today :) Dorsal fin is almost good as new, and tail is starting to get longer than ive ever seen it!

And his side looks like this, or did before the wood made the water the dark brown you see and the missing plant that i forgot to add back in before the previous picture:
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    ^_^ Very pretty.

My blue and black betta Minutes to Midnight could be the brother of these two ^_^ Though he's more turquoise or aqua in the fins. Same red eyes, though

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    So he could be like Phantom. :) Phantom's fins are rainbow though, start off blue then fly thru quick succession of reds and oranges and yellows right at the base to get to green and then most of the fins are that aqua color.
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

Awards Showcase

Thanks and your first gift!! - The Red Severum Eggs woo hoo!!! - Gayle My new buddy.  LOL - Lady Hobbs because you're always there to help! - gourami*girl A beer for my fellow canuck! - NickFish 
    For being a pic hound!!! - Alfcea thankyou for all your help - sueshewoman A round of gifts for my friends at ac! - Wild Turkey to a very good buddy,happy thanksgiving - angelcakes Congrats on MOTM - Lady Hobbs 
    For being on the ball and having the forum at heart. - Brookfish Thanks for the gift! Now heres one for you ! - CephalopodLover congrats on MOTM - angelcakes same to you - mrs fishpatrick thanks for the help - LORENZO 
    merry christmas - cocoa_pleco sorry for your loss - lovleeko Seasons Greetings! - Brookfish Joyeux Noel!  :) - KrytterKrys Happy Christmas 2008 - fins_n_fur 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Northernguy 

0 Not allowed!
    That tank and fish look great.
    Ray Your Freindly Neighborhood,Fully Mod-ified, Self-appointed Pic Hound!! Need pics!!!
    Have you filled out your profile yet ?????????????
    The Fabulous AC ebook Please read>http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/ebook.html

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have the exact same neon cave! I currently have two females, one of which looks like a female version of Phantom. I am getting another one soon. Personally I like the brown or gray females that look like wild bettas.
    I hate hearing people say "it's only a $3/$5/$1 fish/shrimp, so it's ok if it dies, I can just get another." It's still an animal! All animals should be treated like they're worth $10,000.
    29 sw: Damsel, shrimpgoby, pistol shrimp, waspfish
    65 fw: Rummies, glowlight tetras, pencilfish, darters, ottos, f betta, goby, dwarf gourami, ninjas
    29 fw: Chili rasboras, pygmy cories, P. Gertrudae

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice looking Bettas. Thank You for sharing.