· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

0 Not allowed!
    I would not try to add and breed blue rams nor celestial pearl danios in that tank.

Have you considered a permanent breeding aquarium that can give you a return with no extra work. That will however force you to limit yourself to one or maybe two species.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have two unoccupied tanks a ten and a twenty. my 55 g community tank has two ballon rams in it.

Awards Showcase

A lovely red rose for you to enjoy ... - mermaidwannabe for the help - smaug Happy Father's Day! - Aminax awesome tank in TOTM - Lady Hobbs Good guess! - Lab_Rat 
    To match your Super speed LOL - 850R Cool contest! - Wild Turkey Great shrimp advice - Wild Turkey You have the patience of a rock - Aeonflame Happy 5th Anniversary - Aminax 
    Thanks! - Scrup hmm i dont this its the right species... but merry xmas XD - genocidex Merry Christmas! I blub you! - Aminax I love following your informative and well designed threads. I hope these loaches get huge for you! - Sandz Happy 30th birthday! - Aminax 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks for you help! Cheers! - koaladarshana Happy Birthday Bud. Cheers! - Strider199 Merry Xmas! Ill drink to that! - Sandz Happy New Year! - jeffs99dime 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Brhino 

0 Not allowed!
    you could use the 10 gallon as a spawning tank / hatchery and the 20 gallon tank as a growout - probably lots of tiny critters in the plants that fry would love to eat.
    300 gallon mega tank: build in progress
    75 gallon community tank: tetras, danios, corys, platies, otos, pearl gouramis, bristlenose pleco, assassin snails, red cherry shrimp, bamboo shrimp
    70 gallon growout tank: clown loaches, sailfin pleco
    60 gallon goldfish tank: fancy goldfish
    29 gallon frog tank: 1 bullfrog
    10 gallon and 5.5 gallon betta tanks: 1 male betta each, sometimes snails

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Railgun
    I have done some reading and think i am gonna go with Celestial Pearl Danios. Now where do i get my hands on them? lol Any one from the kentucky area who currently has the little guys? If so leave me a message. I am leery of buying fish online as i do not get a chance to inspect them.
    If you can't find them locally, I will occasionally see them at Aquabid and LiveAquaria has some right now.

I would ask at your LFS, too... sometimes they have things on their stock list that they can order, but just haven't because there isn't a demand.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    CPDs are cute little things, but they don't have too much color when young, so they don't look like much till about 6 mos. The males usually have more color in their fins.
    I hate hearing people say "it's only a $3/$5/$1 fish/shrimp, so it's ok if it dies, I can just get another." It's still an animal! All animals should be treated like they're worth $10,000.
    29 sw: Damsel, shrimpgoby, pistol shrimp, waspfish
    65 fw: Rummies, glowlight tetras, pencilfish, darters, ottos, f betta, goby, dwarf gourami, ninjas
    29 fw: Chili rasboras, pygmy cories, P. Gertrudae

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    got my ten gallon and twenty gallon cycling. Now just have to wait and track down the cpd.

0 Not allowed!
    got my ten gallon and twenty gallon cycling. Now just have to wait and track down the cpd.
    This is yet another good reason to find, join, and support your local or not so local fish club. You meet other enthusiasts and learn and share.

Several of us in my area were looking for CPDs at a reasonable price. By coincidence a member seventy miles away was looking to sell excess stock. By combining orders I acquired 50 - 80 (he just scooped with the net) for $100.00.
    Good luck.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Still have any left? Or know anyone willing to spare a few?

0 Not allowed!
    Still have any left? Or know anyone willing to spare a few?
    Sorry. That was last year.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Well it was just an idea. Think i found some out of florida.
    No politically incorrect jokes here.