· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Went to the LFS tonight. Picked up a firemouth, blue acara, and a rainbow cichlid. So excited!

Will have pictures posted soon!
    55g: Planted Tank: Firemouth, Blue Acara, Rainbow Cichlid, 15 Bloodfin Tetras, and 8 Panda Cories

45g Planted Tank: 2 Koi Angelfish, 19 Rummy Nose Tetras, and 6 Green Cories

20g Planted Tank: 8 Harlequin Rasboras, 4 Peppered Cories, and 8 Amano Shrimp

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Watching this tank tonight has been fantastic! The bloodfins and cories banded together respectively real quick with the new occupants.

The acara found some kindred spirits with the cories and has seemingly been accepted. The colors on the firemouth returned quickly and looks fantastic. I'm in love with both already.

The rainbow cichlids hasn't regained it's gorgeous yellow color that it displayed at the store yet and has been playing the slight bully around the acara and firemouth. I'm sure it will come around quickly.

Will try to get pictures up tomorrow. Hockey has been dominating my attention tonight. Second overtime just started. GO CAPS!
    55g: Planted Tank: Firemouth, Blue Acara, Rainbow Cichlid, 15 Bloodfin Tetras, and 8 Panda Cories

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ok, time for some new pictures. The firemouth has been relatively photogenic, but the blue acara and rainbow weren't cooperating. Got one picture of the rainbow and acara laying low. So for now, I'll throw in some pictures of the bloodfins and the cories.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    The other thing, I've realized is that I need to create more shelters for the tank. I picked up some PVC joints this afternoon and will spend the weekend working on creating tunnels. I will document the process and hopefully it will come out well.

0 Not allowed!
    This is now my favorite journal, and maybe my favorite tank. Such happiness!
    Cant wait hehe
    Its Phillip, not Origami.
    Join the 10+ club

Clicky!
    http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=184368
    ^Read

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I love your pandas. I have 7 in my 29g and am trying to find some more. They are SUPPER cute little fish.
    Lots of tanks. Some tanks are planted. Fish include community and bettas.
    2 Dachshunds. Angel (Red) and Cookie (Chocolate Dapple).
    Shiny Things and Beauty the rabbits.
    RIP Princess and Max the Dachshunds, Tiger and Ping Pong the rabbits, and all the fishes from when I was a newbie.
    It is Ldoerr NOT Idoerr.
    Black kitten named Midnight that was found 10/29/12

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    The rainbow is still abit timid. I've noticed that his fins have taken abit of abuse from his siblings at the LFS. Until I can start working on the tunnels, I've placed one of the 90 degree pvc joints in the tank to give him some shelter which he readily uses.

The acara has become much more active out.

Some more pictures.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Phillip, thanks. I appreciate the support. I'm loving this tank!

ldoerr, I love these pandas. I have cories in my other tanks, but they aren't as nearly as enjoyable to watch as these are. They are so active together!

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have been trying for a few weeks to get some more panda corys. I have asked all of my lfs to see if they can get them and they cant even. Apparently Petco will order fish for you.
    Lots of tanks. Some tanks are planted. Fish include community and bettas.
    2 Dachshunds. Angel (Red) and Cookie (Chocolate Dapple).
    Shiny Things and Beauty the rabbits.
    RIP Princess and Max the Dachshunds, Tiger and Ping Pong the rabbits, and all the fishes from when I was a newbie.
    It is Ldoerr NOT Idoerr.
    Black kitten named Midnight that was found 10/29/12

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    So work on the tunnels has begun. Yesterday, I took three PVC joints and cut them up. I've sanded down the edges and scuffed up the PVC. I'm on my way to go pick up some krylon fusion paint that I've read is good adhesive for plastic and safe in tanks. I was orginally going to use the eco-complete to attach to the tunnels, but I'm going to find some larger granular substrate so that it appears more like a rock structure.