· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You deserve a gift ! :) - MeganL3985   For doing research!  BTW...college ;) - Rue   Put him with Bruce.... - jbeining75   Its good to have company - smaug   Thought this might help while your're sick. Hope you feel better soon. - ILuvMyGoldBarb   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Ellen4God   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ellen4God   

Default And I almost got arrested. Oh boy!!!

0 Not allowed!
    I'm walking my friend's dog while she and her husband are in NYC for New Years (they won an all expenses paid trip - WOW!!). She told me where her security code was and how to turn the system off and such, but apparently I didn't find it fast enough and put it in fast enough. The alarm went off, and I finally got it to turn off a couple minutes later (it's COMPLETELY different from my security system - I was majorly confused lol).

The lady from the security system office called and wanted to know what the "secret word" was...I had no clue. lol I called my friend, she didn't answer, so I called her mom. She had no clue either. Finally, after about 5 or 6 minutes of brainstorming, we figured it out and the lady on the phone said she wouldn't call the police. I was pretty relieved. lol

On one hand, I was relieved, on the other, I was a bit concerned. It was pretty easy for me to talk my way into delaying the whole secret word process. I told her I was just walking the dog for the weekend, and that they won a trip to NYC, and blah blah. However, if I was really a robber, I reckon I wouldn't have answered the phone in the first place.

Back in September (maybe it was October?), I came home after dark one night and got Izzy (my dog), then went back into my garage to go outside and walk her, and there was a man in my garage. I kept my composure, slammed the door, set off a duress code on my security system, and called 911. They were here and had the man within like 10 minutes of me calling the police, and he was charged with trespassing. So thankful for security systems!!! ...And that I didn't get arrested tonight. lol

I'm not having the best luck with pet sitting this week for some reason. lol

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1   and gift - mommy1   Thanks for the rep - Cliff   Thanks for the rep, have a cool one on me, Cheers - Cliff   Thanks and a new fish for the tank - glarior   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Strider199   

0 Not allowed!
    I'm glad your home and safe Ellen instead of in some holding cell.

I hope your luck changes for the better this coming year.

Happy New Year's Ellen4God.
    Warning; Bulldog Pleco guarding my Sons tank now..

Please remember; every keystroke has a consequence.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You needed one! - korith   Because you're a mom that made it through the TEENAGE years!! - WaMiss   55 gallon tank with rainbow, nice find. - Strider199   not a pickle but still AWESOME ty XD - genocidex   thank you for the birthday wishes - mommy1   

0 Not allowed!
    Glad it all worked out - would have been a very bad way to end the year!
    PaMeLa
    5 gallon/6.5 gallon/29 gallon/37 gallon/ 55 gallon {and a 20 gallon in my office!}

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

To go with your real betta :D - Cyberra   To help with the restocking, Merry Christmas - Cliff   here u go - genocidex   thank you for the birthday wishes - mommy1   For being a fellow VA native - ddavis1979   
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - DylanisHawttt   

0 Not allowed!
    Luckily you didn't get thrown into a holding cell. That would've put a damper on your New Year's Eve fun!
    Empty 125g sitting in my shed
    55g Freshwater Tropical Community
    29g Convict Fry Growout Tank
    10g Freshwater Planted Tropical Community
    5g Freshwater Planted Dirt
    2.5g Ghost shrimp tank

Latest gifts & ribbons:

from the decorder!  LOL - Lady Hobbs   Cheers to giving my ick Whiplash!!! - Kayfish   

0 Not allowed!
    Ellen4God...It may be best if you just gather up the chickens, an dogs an take them to your house.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You deserve a gift ! :) - MeganL3985   For doing research!  BTW...college ;) - Rue   Put him with Bruce.... - jbeining75   Its good to have company - smaug   Thought this might help while your're sick. Hope you feel better soon. - ILuvMyGoldBarb   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Ellen4God   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ellen4God   

0 Not allowed!
    haha - If I had a fenced in yard and a dog that would welcome another dog into the home, I'd probably consider doing that. ;) Thankfully, my sister and her family came home today, so I just need to take care of my friend's dog until Sunday now. :)