· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Sharring my winnings - steeler58 Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny for giving a catfish its first taste of human. - cm12setx pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie For being MOTM - steeler58 
    looking forward to more rapid river videos - showmebutterfly A little late, but congrats MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Congrats on 3,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 A Cory for Mr 3,000 - steeler58 you could be famous! - SeaLady 
    For following through on a dare! - steeler58 For having a big heart and caring :) - steeler58 Have a cup of joe for the good converstion this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    for playing the cory game - cm12setx Congrats on 3,900, they don't have kuhliis, LOL - Slaphppy7 cycled your river tank - cm12setx Congrats on 4,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 Have a "bluegil" for passing 4,000! - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVA View Post
    How do you pronounce smog? lol This could be an accent thing, too. For instance, I say "smawg" like the "o" sounds like "au" in "august." Maybe it's a South Jersey (that's where I grew up) thing, but I pronounce "log" the same way. I don't say "lahg," I say "lawg." lol
    I pronounce it the same way you do. The way they were saying it sounded more like the ou in ouch. lol At least that is how it sounded to me.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

Default "I Just Saw...." (Movie Reviews)

0 Not allowed!
    Monuments Men. Bill Murray made it watchable to say the least. What bothered me was the depiction that the French had any input in resolving WWII or making any contribution other than sniping retreating Germans, yes, I'm saying it, back shooting.
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

0 Not allowed!
    Well, I've been struggling to find a good show to watch, now that Revolution is over. Watched the last episode this past week. I tried Breaking Bad, but I couldn't stand the first episode. I guess I'm looking for another post-apocalyptic scenario. lol Tried a few episodes of Continuum, but it's just... "meh." Now I'm watching Under the Dome and I'm actually getting into that one. Really like it so far.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the premiere of "Last Ship," tomorrow.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Watched World War Z last night. Was pretty good, but fairly predictable in how some of the plot went to me. Maybe I just see too many movies. :X

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trillianne View Post
    Watched World War Z last night. Was pretty good, but fairly predictable in how some of the plot went to me. Maybe I just see too many movies. :X
    Agreed, good flick but very predictable.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

1 Not allowed!
    X-Men: Days of Future Past:

Excellent! And with the Hugh Jackman 'full dorsal view'...I got my money's worth!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    X-Men: Days of Future Past:

Excellent! And with the Hugh Jackman 'full dorsal view'...I got my money's worth!
    lol, besides the dorsal view, I'm glad you thought it was excellent. Looking forward to seeing that.

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Awards Showcase

Sharring my winnings - steeler58 Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny for giving a catfish its first taste of human. - cm12setx pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie For being MOTM - steeler58 
    looking forward to more rapid river videos - showmebutterfly A little late, but congrats MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Congrats on 3,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 A Cory for Mr 3,000 - steeler58 you could be famous! - SeaLady 
    For following through on a dare! - steeler58 For having a big heart and caring :) - steeler58 Have a cup of joe for the good converstion this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    for playing the cory game - cm12setx Congrats on 3,900, they don't have kuhliis, LOL - Slaphppy7 cycled your river tank - cm12setx Congrats on 4,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 Have a "bluegil" for passing 4,000! - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVA View Post
    Well, I've been struggling to find a good show to watch, now that Revolution is over. Watched the last episode this past week. I tried Breaking Bad, but I couldn't stand the first episode. I guess I'm looking for another post-apocalyptic scenario. lol Tried a few episodes of Continuum, but it's just... "meh." Now I'm watching Under the Dome and I'm actually getting into that one. Really like it so far.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the premiere of "Last Ship," tomorrow.
    It's long since been cancelled but did you ever watch TerraNova? Awesome show, I was so disappointed when they canceled it.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

0 Not allowed!
    Yep, I watched TerraNova when it was on. Like many cancelled shows, it was among my favorites at the time it was on. lol The major networks suck... I'm sure if it was on Sci-fi it would have gone for several seasons.

I've started to watch Continuum again. It started a little slow for my liking, but it seems that's pretty normal these days (I figure it's just the actors filling in the shoes of their roles - they seem unrealistic at first and then grow with the part). I'm actually enjoying it quite a bit now and finished Season 1 last night.

Also looking forward to the premiere of Under the Dome S2 tonight.

0 Not allowed!
    300: Rise of an Empire.

Same exciting effects but alas, 1/10th the story line. Still very watchable and the Actors do try to work with what they had. Worth the rental, not the full theatre price.

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast